Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
All I have to say is: DAYMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN........ best makeover I've ever seen. Sick 6 you got there bro. keep up the excellent work on it. :yesnod:

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All I have to say is: DAYMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN........ best makeover I've ever seen. Sick 6 you got there bro. keep up the excellent work on it. :yesnod:
[/b]
Dunno about keeping up the excellent work on it. *shrug* Once you reach so far, you always want more :D I think I'll just purchase a bike to fix my craving or something :yesnod:

Dude...you stock 6 looks hawt! :p
[/b]

Dude... YOUR stock 6 looks hawter! ;)

Just amazes me how different it is. It feels bad whenever people say "How much money have you put into your car". I guess it feels bad b/c I've lost track, and it's not like an investment that you'll ever get back, ya know. Oh well, I enjoy it :dmetal:

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's hot!!! Awesome makeover.

·
Registered
815 Posts
that car deserves a BYAHHHHHH! haha. nice transformation of a 6 magik. one of the nicest ones ive seen so far! :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Your car is one my favorite looks to this day.

I swear you really wanted a black car instead the way you photoshop it. I could really see it though if you ever get it painted a really deep glossy metalic black man mmmmmmm.

Keep it up Jono.

Edit: can you link me to some high res. pics. I wanna print and put it in the dorm room

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You want a high res pic of my car to hang on your wall? I think I just shed a tear.

Don't have any, but I'll have to get one for ya ;)

All compliments appreciated guys! I wasn't posting up expecting compliments but, just posted up to show the change from now till then. Like you said socal, it's drastic when you look at em side by side.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Cool I like ur angles I want an ass-shot but I frontal would be nice too.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i love your six its my favorite, i think my favorite part is the rims they are hot.

·
Registered
603 Posts
man i was gonna do the same thing! it amazes me how when i first met you on here back in 03 your car was stock, and now....shit....it looks totally different!

im gonna go do mine! see the difference LOL.

youve come a long long way man....thats nutz!

P.S. give me my lip back!

-n1ghtmare

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awwww, thaaaanks you guuuuusy! *flutters eyes*

PS Mr Stepehens - NO! ;) From what I hear, the wheels are on backorder for months. Plus, I had my eye on these rims for like a year beforehand and just never really made the push to get them till I saw them for sale on the forum.

Much thanks guys, the whole "inspirational part"... wanting to hang a pic of my car on the wall, etc, that's freakin awesome. Never thought my 6 would be "that car." Makes it all worth it ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts