Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my girlfriend saw a yellow protage5, 03, 5spd, 90000km, dealer wants 16900cdn, i know thats too much. how muich is reasonable? Its in great shape except the fog lamps are broken. 400cdn fix thru mazda.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
WTF say 8000 or no deal!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I started looking at other mazda dealers, 15000 seams to be avarage with that many km. The dealer called me back (same guy i got my 6 from) and said that 15000 is as low as they can go so the payments would be around 330 a month with 2000 down. I told him to call me back with a better number. I could lease a brand new 3 for that much.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I just sold the same car for $11k in Halifax.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So at this point I will be going a little off topic because we have decided agianst a used car and are going to get a new car. So now the shoping begins.
The cars in the price range we are looking are (in my fav order) satern ion coupe, mazda3 sport, suzuki sx4, um, thats all i like so thats all im gonna put the down payment on. Anybody with any experiance with theses cars, any thougthts or input? And please dont say "get a kia rio" cause a guy at work said that and i now want to kill him.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
The Pro5 is a great little car, though............but the dealers prices seem kinda high!

---Aloha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts