Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter is interested in a Mazda 6 with an automatic. I have located a '05 with 25k, alloys and rear spoiler for $16,500 which seems to be the book price. The car is in great condition. The only thing it does not have leather or a sunroof which my daughter wants.It has the 4cyl which seems to have adequate power. My budget is at that 16.5 number and it is the right color-RED. Should I wait or buy now? Can I find an '05 loaded for the same price or an '04. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I would negotiate that price down alittle bit more....
you look hard enough you could find a brand new 05 for around that same price.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
IMHO, I think the asking price is a little too high. You might want to look around (don't know what area you're in) and/or negotiate a bit more.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Yea...you can definetly find a way better deal, its already half way through the warranty, and at 16.5 k....you can get an 06 for a little more or a used one, I've seen some going at around 17-18, but with 07's out, I bet you could negotiate down to 16.5....keep shopping man, the money you save will be worth it. :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I am in agreement with the others, wait! I bought my 2004 wagon fully loaded for $17,850 TTL in January 2005. I am glad I waited, as I got a great deal.

·
Registered
493 Posts
where do you live? i have a 2004 mazda 6 red fully loaded 4 sale. with leather nice set of rims, exhaust, cold air intake. its a beatiful car! with 20k miles! Im in freehold nj!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
That first picture is awesome. Everything far away is kinda blurry, it really makes the car stand out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
i am planning to buy a 2006 mazda6 grand sport(fullly loaded with nav,leather,moonroof etc).after bargaining with the dealer the best price he came down to was 26500(including taxes).i feel that im paying a 1000$ more.what do u guys think.can someone plz suggest me if this is a good deal or not.thanks for ur replys.

dude ca u gimme ur contact.the car looks awesome.i want to buy it if u gimmme a good deal

·
Registered
493 Posts
hey check your pm man..:-D

Hi,
i am planning to buy a 2006 mazda6 grand sport(fullly loaded with nav,leather,moonroof etc).after bargaining with the dealer the best price he came down to was 26500(including taxes).i feel that im paying a 1000$ more.what do u guys think.can someone plz suggest me if this is a good deal or not.thanks for ur replys.

dude ca u gimme ur contact.the car looks awesome.i want to buy it if u gimmme a good deal
[/b]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow, Mazda2386 thats a gorgeous car dude. I hate the color red on a car of any kind but thats beautiful. I think the fact the color looks a little dark (because its almost dark outside) is the reason I like it so much.

Mikeeyd, Thats seems to be the price cars around my area are going for. I found several that price when i was looking. All the 05's seem to have 20 - 25k miles on them going anywhere from 15 to 16,500...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts