Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Assuming you can get the S-Plan, which most people cannot.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my salesman said yes. I'm kinda thinking the Sport because i dont care for leather but I kinda want a sunroof. Don't care for the new electronic key, all i hear are problems with them.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
my salesman said yes. I'm kinda thinking the Sport because i dont care for leather but I kinda want a sunroof. Don't care for the new electronic key, all i hear are problems with them.
[/b]
You want the GT. Sure, the Sport might be slightly lighter and faster, but that will come in handy far less frequently then the amount of times you'll enjoy the heated leather seats, sunroof and the keyless entry, which is fantastic (don't believe the hype on the problems).

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
it was hard to justify the 2000 more for leather when i got my GT, but i get nothing but compliments on the seats in terms of comfort and style. plus, the rfid key is simply wonderful. if im carrying stuff, i never have to juggle the cargo so i can fumble through my pockets for the key. the moonroof is cool for those nice summer days. the ladies seem to like it too. the only other option i got was the CA emissions equipment and let me tell you, worth every penny. :laugh: i can breath easier, literally. im starting to think the GT is more and more worth the extra 2k.

·
Registered
28 Posts
it was hard to justify the 2000 more for leather when i got my GT, but i get nothing but compliments on the seats in terms of comfort and style. plus, the rfid key is simply wonderful. if im carrying stuff, i never have to juggle the cargo so i can fumble through my pockets for the key. the moonroof is cool for those nice summer days. the ladies seem to like it too. the only other option i got was the CA emissions equipment and let me tell you, worth every penny. :laugh: i can breath easier, literally. im starting to think the GT is more and more worth the extra 2k.
[/b]
All opinion I guess....I hate leather, hot in summer, cold in winter (by the time seat warmers kick in, the heat has too). The cloth in my Sport is real nice and better than any cloth seats I've seen in any car ever. My moonroof in my old car got used maybe 2x a year, so in all the Sport was perfect for me.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I have the Sport without a roof, hate them and all the noise thyey make not a fan of leather either.. Infact too sticky too cold and I don't like them. I have them in the RX-8 and I don't care for em... Got mine for 24Kish.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
[/b]

I get the same thing. Lots of WOW, OMG, and THIS IS NICE. That is always followed up with, 'WTF are you slingin rocks?'. How do you afford this? etc.

I'm very glad I went with the Whitewater pearl/Black leather/Moonroof/Nav.

·
Registered
108 Posts
[/b]
NO PROBLEMS WITH MY KEY!! works great.. id go with that deal.. its a steal. i paid 35 for my gt with every option available. :swearin:
I'm very glad i went with the whitewater pearl/ OREO leather/ nav/ moonroof and whatever else they over charged me for...

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I love the keyless card.

On the price with the rebate is a solid deal. If that is a GT with moonroof and navigation, it's a smoking deal.

Invoice on the stock GT is $27,600.

My local Mazda dealer will sell all their Speed6's at invoice.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Sexy,

Some dealers are offering 2500 cash off "purchases". (See dealer section for examples)
[/b]

yeah, some dealers are, but not with S-plan. There is no rebate from mazda yet that can be used on a purchase with S-plan. With the "rebate" that dealers are offering, they are just selling the cars basically almost at S-plan to everyone - just discounting the cars

·
Registered
364 Posts
that cash back is nice

looks like i'll have my ms6 this week for sure now!

I have agreed on the price of $29K out the door so far....looks like this $2K cash back will really give me a great deal.

Thanks much for the link!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
that cash back is nice
looks like i'll have my ms6 this week for sure now!
I have agreed on the price of $29K out the door so far....looks like this $2K cash back will really give me a great deal.

Thanks much for the link!
[/b]
29 OTD for a GT? thats a steal already. go get your car now!

·
Registered
451 Posts
damn, that's slick... i got my gt for 29,7 before TT&L...

mine also came w/ sunroof, nav, sirius, lojack and some other useless accessories (all weather mats, wheel locks, alarm sensor upgrade & cargo net) although the all weather mats have proved useful...

·
Registered
595 Posts

If that is true, then I have the best timeing ever since my car arrives next week sometime. Makes me even happier I ordered one at S-plan.... now with a potential $2000 off, even better! Free forged Rays!

Since they have $2000 under both bonus and dealer cash, does that mean there is a potential $4000 to get? I wouldnt think so, but I know under edmunds, they seperate the cash to dealer and cash to customer. Most people only know about the cash to customer from the manufacture, but in fact the manufacture gives the dealer more money back on what they paid for the car, and they can in turn pass it on to the customer if it will sell the car.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
17 Participants
randyz
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing