Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poking around the local dealers I found this 6i with the sport package in the Sepang green and snapped a few shots for those hoping to get an idea of how it looks. The last shot gives you some idea of how it compares to the gray and silver.

You can also go here to see the bigger shots.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Buncha Sepang Green pics

Much darker then I have seen before! But .. yeah it is really good looking! Almost as nice as Titanium Grey.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Buncha Sepang Green pics'

Originally posted by Kincaid

Bah. Nothing compared to the Steel Gray :D[/b]
True 'dat y0!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

While it's a nice color - I haven't the least bit of remorse having gone with yellow.

Besides - I had a Dodge in a VERY similar color. No sense doing it twice.

·
Registered
683 Posts

yeah it doesnt look as green as the brochure.....man whoever put those pictures in the brochure needs to adjust the colors on his monitor...it seems the only colors that actually look the same in real life are the Yellow, Black, White, and Silver.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

Originally posted by Fuzzbear

yeah it doesnt look as green as the brochure.....man whoever put those pictures in the brochure needs to adjust the colors on his monitor...it seems the only colors that actually look the same in real life are the Yellow,  Black, White, and Silver.  [/b]
Take your brochure out into the sun and see if it still looks really different. Sunlight is much different than indoor light.

·
Registered
464 Posts

Originally posted by Phrosted

yeah it doesnt look as green as the brochure.....man whoever put those pictures in the brochure needs to adjust the colors on his monitor...it seems the only colors that actually look the same in real life are the Yellow,  Black, White, and Silver.  [/b]
Take your brochure out into the sun and see if it still looks really different. Sunlight is much different than indoor light.[/b][/quote]

or take your car indoors and match it to your brochure :p

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

Originally posted by BadBadNeil

Originally posted by Phrosted

Take your brochure out into the sun and see if it still looks really different. Sunlight is much different than indoor light.[/b][/quote]

or take your car indoors and match it to your brochure :p [/b][/quote]

Oh yeah. Much better. Now...what to do about the gaping hole in the side of the house.... :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Or put the brochure away and stare at the freaking car for a min, and you soon forget all about bad color matching :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts