Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wished that Mazda would do the SVT thing and give you a build number and certificate for your car. I've owned two SVT's and it's always cool to have some type of recognition from the factory about your car.

·
Registered
392 Posts
What's the marking under the front passenger floor mat? It's in Japanese so I can't read it.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
What's the marking under the front passenger floor mat? It's in Japanese so I can't read it.
[/b]
i believe that's only the VIN.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
They had build numbers on the MSP and I think even the MSM, so wait a little while for the production run to be over and there will be a 1-800 number to call (i think)...

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
The end of your VIN is your production number, the last 5 digits.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
what was the total made?
[/b]
the recall in the USA was for 6,500 vehicles. originally, mazda said 5,000 for the US.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Don't get me wrong.. I love my car... But we were told a LOT of things about the speed6.... and few were true (from the factory / mazda that is)...

I was under the impression that 5000 and only 5000... and only one year... We know thats wrong...

274 hp and however much torque as factory specs.... I"m sure those numbers are quite different now after the "recall" Sounds like it takes quite a few more RPM's to build up the same HP / TQ

·
Registered
68 Posts
274 hp and however much torque as factory specs.... I"m sure those numbers are quite different now after the "recall" Sounds like it takes quite a few more RPM's to build up the same HP / TQ
[/b]
In regards to HP and TQ you need to make sure that you are comparing apples to apples. What I mean is in an AWD car there is a substantial difference between Wheel HP/TQ and Flywheel HP/TQ, and if I'm not mistaken when comapnies state HP/TQ in ads they are talking at the Flywheel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts