Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, incase u missed it, recently we had a photoshop contest to show off our mad photoshopping abilities and yours truly came out the victor... on my 6 i added many mods including the debut of the BuddyClub 2 front bumper (see sig for details). i personally liked the look of the bumper and the way it worked with the car , and obviously some of you guys did too, so why cant you buy it, you may ask... because buddyclub needs a car to work from! if u go to the BuddyClub2 website you will find that they are lookin for a sponsor car right now

so guys, i was wonderin wat the overall veiw of the kit is, and who located in the Florida area is willing to put there car up if it looks like a good amount of people like it :D

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
you do understand that Buddyclub has had mazda6 on their site for 3 years in December? i've talked to them a few times....maybe something will happen now? but having "mazda6" on thier site means nothing.

i just double checked my emails....i 1st correspondance was june 7, 04....so it's only been a bit over 2 years...my bad. but Mark was the guy in charge back then if that helps.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i did realize that, and you do realize i joined very recently... i just havnt gotten around to postin any thing on this topic till now.

i havnt really seen much discussion about the BuddyClub so i wanted to kno wat people at least thought of it... now that there is at least one example of how it looks might inspire someone to get this kit out there :D

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i think it was before the forum change over a while back, but i had someone setup to go over there. it is still the only kit i would pay money for, hands down.

have you talked to them already? think i misunderstood perhaps? that's sweet if they are finally interested

·
Registered
909 Posts
I've emailed buddyclub asking about the kit also, but all I ever got out of it was that the kit was "in development." This was probably 4 months ago.

BTW I beat you to the first photoshop of the kit :nana: Yours looks much much better than mine though

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think it was before the forum change over a while back, but i had someone setup to go over there. it is still the only kit i would pay money for, hands down.

have you talked to them already? think i misunderstood perhaps? that's sweet if they are finally interested
[/b]
i would love to get the buddyclub on my 6, but unfortunately my dad is still the 'official owner' of the car so i cant do any major body work yet :sarc: i havnt contacted them yet but i will soon, chances are they really wouldnt sponsor a wagon from MA tho,lol. im thinkin they wanna start with the sedan/hatch first, and it says u have to be from northern florida or somethin. lets just say im a bit farther away than they'd like...

another reason i really started this was to find out really how much interest there is about this kit. if a lot of people respond, and say they really would like this kit then im willing to bet that'll at least start to get them interested... hopefully :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
I spoke to them back in February as well regarding the kit. He informed me they had a car lined up, but the development has not started or they even had a timeline for development. Perhaps sending them emails and your photoshop would persuade them into making a kit for the 6. I will email my contact to see what they say.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've emailed buddyclub asking about the kit also, but all I ever got out of it was that the kit was "in development." This was probably 4 months ago.

BTW I beat you to the first photoshop of the kit :nana: Yours looks much much better than mine though

[/b]
its a pretty nice chop, tho! i really like it, and plus my side skirts are related to the buddyclub, but it has the exhaust which kinda changed it... thanx to photoshop i think more people can really see how nice of a kit this really is :D

I spoke to them back in February as well regarding the kit. He informed me they had a car lined up, but the development has not started or they even had a timeline for development. Perhaps sending them emails and your photoshop would persuade them into making a kit for the 6. I will email my contact to see what they say.
[/b]
cool, sounds good. im starting to think about emailing them this weekend... if we get enough interest in this topic it always helps :yesnod:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts