Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:irate: :irate: :irate: :irate: :irate: :irate: :irate: :irate: :swearin: :swearin: :swearin: :swearin: :swearin: :swearin: :swearin:

[email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!

I am such a [email protected] idiot! AH!!!!

I changed my transmission fluid....thought I would go for a little drive after wards eh....love redline MT-90 btw...

I get home, and I'm backing up into our driveway as I always do...

I wasn't watching my mirrors just backing up....and crunch...i hear this sickening sound coming from beside me.... i was like WTF?!

At first I though it was that useless triangle plastic piece I never put back on.....I look into my mirror to see what it was...yup no mirror! Damn it...thats what it was...EFFF!

EFF!!!!

I back up....and parts are everywhere....my power mirror motor is dangling, and pieces are scattered across the driveway....my dads impala mirror has a scratch that doesn't even make it to the colour cote....simple scratched the clear coat....efF!!!

I'm not happy! :swearin: :swearin:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some comic relief....my dad says "shouldn't have bought a ford. Impala has the 'heartbeat' of America"!

DOH!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
build chevy tough ;)

or

like a rock

either company's slogan works

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
good news for u then
time to buy a powered mirror with signal light :D

·
Registered
605 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

Get ready to be ripped off by the dealer. :p

·
Registered
204 Posts
happened to me too
paid over 2 bills to fix it

·
Registered
64 Posts
that's ok.
my mirror got smashed by the garage door frame.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
LOL... my mirror almost gone last year... but luckily it just sratched it... i think paul saw it.... :D

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
u got off lucky - my mom knocked off the mirror on her mercedes and it cost about a thousand to fix.

·
Registered
187 Posts
then what do you need i dont have the glass which will cost you 32.10 rest of assembly is with me

also I am looking for a pass side mirror outter cover mine has a crack in ti

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I need it all...
glass, casing, supports inside the casing....everything....there isn't a piece that isn't broken...it literally exploded all over the driveway. I couldn't believe it....it wasn't even a hard hit.

I am able to salvage the mirror motor but thats it...i also need glass wth the heater in it....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
16 Participants
blue6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing