Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to see X2 last Saturday and parked by a black 6s with a Texas Ex sticker or license plate frame. Was that you? Just curious to see how small the world really is. I drive a Redfire Metallic 6s.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Reading Topic: Brillo and AMC 30

yep that was me, cool, I saw your car and I was wondering if you might be on the board. I was seeing X2 as well, how funny is that? my AIM ID is sirbrillopad, drop me a line some time, we should get all the Houston people together. I'll have to envy my fellow Houstonian's cars until I get mine back from being repaired.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Brillo and AMC 30'

Originally posted by redss

u wrecked it?[/b]

I got hit by a DHL delivery van, so I guess he wrecked it technically.....its not totaled but its going to cost ~$2,800 in body work to fix, not taking into acount my mental pain. Prolly gonna take 3 weeks to fix. Never driving near the Galleria for lunch again.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Reading Topic: Brillo and AMC 30

that sux..

I drive around the galleria all the time. I always have lunch at the food court in the Galleria. Anyway, sorry to hear.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Brillo and AMC 30'

Originally posted by redss

that sux..

I drive around the galleria all the time. I always have lunch at the food court in the Galleria. Anyway, sorry to hear.[/b]
Thanks, its been tough, I miss my car. Thankfully no one was hurt in the whole thing. Because the car is so new, I don't have to wrry about non-mazda parts being used, the flip side is I don't expect to get it back til the end of May. I looked it over pretty well and it was all body damage as far as I could tell, everything in the general area shut correctly, such as the trunk and doors, the estimate came out to be $2800, which was less than I thought it would be. Be careful driving around the Galleria, not sure if I'll ever go there for lunch again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts