Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded in my 2003 Mazda6i today for a 2006 Mazda6s. I love it, however my speakers in my 03 are much better sound. The 03 had premium sound but no bose. I turned my 03 up to 12+ and the mirrors and car shake and from the outside it sounds really good a clear & goes boom. The 2006 however is premium sound with out bose also but for some reason it does not sound as good. I have to turn it up to 20 to get it to do the same thing but even then it does not tottaly sound the same. In my 03 it was like tottal surrond sound a I LOVED IT!! Any speaker suggestions as I do not know a whole lot and for a descent price that would up grade my sound. Anyone else notice the diffrence between the 03 speakers and the 06's. Maybe they cut some corners. Any advice would be helpful and maybe some audio clips if anyone has some although not sure how it would sound. Anyone know what original speakers was in the 03 to the 06.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just traded in my 2003 Mazda6i today for a 2006 Mazda6s. I love it, however my speakers in my 03 are much better sound. The 03 had premium sound but no bose. I turned my 03 up to 12+ and the mirrors and car shake and from the outside it sounds really good a clear & goes boom. The 2006 however is premium sound with out bose also but for some reason it does not sound as good. I have to turn it up to 20 to get it to do the same thing but even then it does not tottaly sound the same. In my 03 it was like tottal surrond sound a I LOVED IT!! Any speaker suggestions as I do not know a whole lot and for a descent price that would up grade my sound. Anyone else notice the diffrence between the 03 speakers and the 06's. Maybe they cut some corners. Any advice would be helpful and maybe some audio clips if anyone has some although not sure how it would sound. Anyone know what original speakers was in the 03 to the 06.
[/b]

I assume you tried adjusting the EQ on your stereo? Leaving the EQ flat will result in some very undesirable sounds. Unless, of course, you like a flat sound.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assume you tried adjusting the EQ on your stereo? Leaving the EQ flat will result in some very undesirable sounds. Unless, of course, you like a flat sound.
[/b]
Yes I did. I think the radio signal sucks. Never did before because when I play a cd is sounds like my old car except my old car sounded good no matter if it was the radio or cd.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
yuimyt
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing