Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new mazda6 yesterday. I'm so happy!! This car is a lot more than I thought it would be... and to think I almost bought a GTI! hehe

Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself. The forum has been helping me quite a bit, I already have a few mods in mind!

Here're a couple of snapshots of what I call my lover :p
Thanks again guys, see you around!!

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
I just got my new mazda6 yesterday. I'm so happy!! This car is a lot more than I thought it would be... and to think I almost bought a GTI! hehe

Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself. The forum has been helping me quite a bit, I already have a few mods in mind!

Here're a couple of snapshots of what I call my lover :p
Thanks again guys, see you around!!
[/b]
welcome to the forums, search around and u should be able to find everything u need :D!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yup welcome aboard! :wavey:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I've always liked the Mazda6 but the GTI cought my eye because of it's power and exclusivity also it's history. Here in Canada there's a 4 month wait to get a GTI and the interest rate is about 7% a year which makes the car really overpriced. I got tired of waiting and looked at my options, it just so happened that mazda was having a sale on the 6s, 60 month 0% interest so I didn't have to think twice. Oh and the GTI was 4dr.
Don't get me wrong, if the terms were better I would've probably gotten a GTI but I'm honestly in love with my mazda6, it's a lot more than I expected.

This 6 that I have is atx (I had a manual car before this one and driving in traffic with a manual can get painful). It also has a NAV system which I want to mod so I can hook up my ipod video to :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts