Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw somewhere (and searched my little heart out, but cant find...

someone had their high center brake light on the 5 door covered with a little tint sticker that just said mazda6 every time he would press the brakes... can any search guru's find that shizz? p-p-p-p-p-lease???? just incase i didnt say it earlier... I DID SEARCH! :drive:

thanks guys! and gals too

·
Registered
1,469 Posts

someone had their high center brake light on the 5 door covered with a little tint sticker that just said mazda6 every time he would press the brakes... can any search guru's find that shizz? p-p-p-p-p-lease???? just incase i didnt say it earlier... I DID SEARCH! :drive:

[/b]
Tailights Check here ;)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he has the one for the high center spoiler mounted light... i havent got a high center spoiler mounter brake light, i have one on my trunk directly above the bigass ugly mazda emblem... any other help out there?

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
I saw someone on ebay that sells em. He customizes to whatever you want. I ordered a custom one for our Tribute, and the guy threw in the Mazda 6 ones for free (if I posted pics of the install). But I can say the fitment really sucks. You'll have to literally take off the tail light leds and slap on the sticker on. WAY too much work for a sticker that doesnt fit THAT well. Oh and not to mention the words are really too small to read from afar. :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got mine from custombrakelights on ebay... didn't have any fitment issues at all... did a little trimming, but that was it.[attachmentid=14198]

Photo attached...

[/b]

Attachments

·
Registered
705 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
I got mine from custombrakelights on ebay... didn't have any fitment issues at all... did a little trimming, but that was it.[attachmentid=14198]

Photo attached...
[/b]
Yes that fits fine. But for me the spoiler light did not fit at all. :irate:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Photo attached...
[/b]
I LIKE IT! it'll look good on my SG at night! oh and is that the black (i assume it is) or carbon fiber one?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
pete13
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing