Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded my 6s for a GLI. These are some items I never got around to installing.

-Rear Carbotech Bobcat brake pads - NEW. I am looking for $65 plus shipping. sold

-Rotora Brake Rotors for '03-05 Mazda 6 (rear pair). $90 plus shipping. sold

-Alpine MRV-100M Amp. $50 plus shipping. sold

-This is the sound deadener I had left after completing my trunk: ($70 plus shipping) sold
RAAMmat BXT ~75% left of (1) 62.5 sq. ft roll.
Ensolite Foam (maybe 2 yards)
(2) cans of V&S Spray Adhesive (one partially used)

Make me an offer.

See References Here

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Sorry, but your post does not quite comply with the new Buy/Sell rules. Please create some new pics in compliance with the rules and PM me when ready. I will reopen your thread then.
Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks for fixing.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Sorry, but your post does not quite comply with the new Buy/Sell rules. Please create some new pics in compliance with the rules and PM me when ready. I will reopen your thread then.
Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks for fixing.
[/b]
Dave you missed his post count :)

Unless this is the measure of good faith example ;)

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I'll give you $60, plus shipping, for the 3/4 roll of RAAMmat, Ensolite foam and adhesive. Would you be willing to ship to Canada? Otherwise I can provide a US address but it's a little less convenient. What forms of payment do you accept? I'll send the addresses by PM if this is acceptable. Also, I may interested in the amp too, if shipping isn't too much more. Do you have any specs?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Just following up to post positive results for my transaction with darkhalcyon. The package was well packed and shipped very quickly. The RAAMmat was less than he estimated (there was 33 sq ft, which is just a a bit more than half a roll left, instead of the 3/4 roll) but obviously it's difficult to estimate what's left when it's still rolled up, so I'm not holding it against him.

The ensolite foam was about right, at an estimated 2yds remaininng, along with the can of adhesive.

I also bought the Alpine V12 mono-amp but I haven't tested it yet. Based on the quality and care that darkhalcyon displayed in packing and shipping the other items I don't have any doubts that it will work fine, as expected.

Overall I'm very satisfied and have already used up most of the RAAMmat and all the ensolite foam. Thanks for a great transaction! I would not hesitate to buy from you again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts