1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning out the garage.

New items, never installed:
Braille power protector - 45 shipped in cont. US
Superior dash CF trim for automatic equipped 6 (gearshift and storage area only) - 15 shipped in cont. US

Link to pictures and option to buy:
http://www.sallbergmedical.com/Merchant2/m...y_Code=CARPARTS

The above link directs you to our webstore where the items can be purchased w/ any of the major credit cards. The webstore is not set up for paypal.
PM if interested or if purchasing so I can remove purchased items off of site.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
rdy to pay for the nrg volt stab

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why do you have 2 sets of gearfhist trims?
[/b]
They were both included in the kit. They are not the same - there are slight differences in the pattern - Im assuming there is/was a slight difference or change in some model years or trim levels.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Combination pricing:
Buy either the battery tray or Braille all-season lightweight battery, and get 50% off the price of the other item (battery or tray).

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Combination pricing:
Buy either the battery tray or Braille all-season lightweight battery, and get 50% off the price of the other item (battery or tray).
[/b]
I will also work a good deal on the power protector if the tray and battery are purchased.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Replied to all PMs...lets make a deal.. :thumbup: :)
[/b]
Will you accept offers on the Greddy kit?

Thanks,

Mark
Top PSI Performance

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Battery and tray are sold.

Will you accept offers on the Greddy kit?

Thanks,

Mark
Top PSI Performance
[/b]
I've only had it listed for a couple of days (not part of original FS post), but I'm always open to offers...if I accept or not would depend on the offer :)

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Greddy type RS BOV kit still available. This is a complete kit vta fitting, recirc fitting, adapter and flange..also includes necessary bolts, and even includes zip ties. Price reduced to 165 shipped in cont. US

1 - 20 of 29 Posts