Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new ms6... im 20 years old btw D:< . I got the car for $22500 im pretty sure i got a good deal :p.. http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ca4xw0.jpg <-- pic

any probs with car dealer said bring it back and we will fix it right away :)

(i do know the guy i bought it from hehe)

i was looking for a data logger for it i know it isnt obd2 it is now CAN they call it? if anyone has any good info on one please let me know thanks a lot

·
Registered
862 Posts
Congrats...nice car. Is it a Sport or a GT? Also, if that's a GT you got a damn good price if it is a sport you still got a good deal. I just got mine 2 weeks ago paid 28K for a GT

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats...nice car. Is it a Sport or a GT? Also, if that's a GT you got a damn good price if it is a sport you still got a good deal. I just got mine 2 weeks ago paid 28K for a GT
[/b]
its a sport :|

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Congrats, I just bought one too. I opted for titanium instead of red because I don't want so much attention from the cops! I do love the way the red looks in the sun though.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the 6club. Check out Auto Enginuity Scan tool from RPM Store.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats and welcome to the 6club. Check out Auto Enginuity Scan tool from RPM Store.
[/b]
thats obd2... i don't know if that will work with the ms6 as it is uses teh new CAN interface.. anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
thats obd2... i don't know if that will work with the ms6 as it is uses teh new CAN interface.. anyone confirm this?
[/b]
The AutoEnginuity tool is CAN, hence why RPM (which specializes in the Mazda6) carries it. Hundreds of Mazda6 owners have used it for years, myself included.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The AutoEnginuity tool is CAN, hence why RPM (which specializes in the Mazda6) carries it. Hundreds of Mazda6 owners have used it for years, myself included.
[/b]
ok thanks.. and it looks like you can do a lot with the tool. thanks again.

1more question opinions on CAI which to buy?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
[/b]

hey are you coming to MIR with the rest of the MS6'd that will be there next week for the imports vs domestics?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts