Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've done a search and read through several threads but I just wanted to make sure. Can anyone tell me what the speaker sizes are in the 2006 Bose system for the Speed6? I can see that they say for the 2004 6 the fronts are 6.5 and the rear are 5 inch speakers. Is there a comprehensive list of all the speakers for the 06 speed?

thanks and this forum has been an absoulute wealth of information!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I appreciate all the help!

·
Registered
233 Posts
The thing about the rear speakers is that they are a 5.25 sitting in a 5/7 mounting adapter. You could upgrade to a 5/7 or a 6/8. I have 6/8's in mine. Much better. But if your gonna change the speakers you should change the amp cause it would be pointless to change the speakers otherwise.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I plan on changing the amp and speakers. Anyone replace the sub with anything? I'm thinking of maybe some 10" subs for the trunk but what do you do with the extra BOSE sub in the center?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Yes, I plan on changing the amp and speakers. Anyone replace the sub with anything? I'm thinking of maybe some 10" subs for the trunk but what do you do with the extra BOSE sub in the center?
[/b]
Disconnect it and then leave it there... :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
60MPS
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing