Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was listening to a little Steppenwolf yesterday and wanted to turn the volume up some. Llittle did I know that the BOSE maxes out at volume number 33. After that, it says "Volume Max"....It was fairly loud, but by no means ear-splitting. Is this how it is for the non-BOSE radio?

That really blows. :(

·
Registered
305 Posts
Reading Topic: Bose Stereo

Absolut,

Have you not seen "This is Spinal Tap?"

Go immediately to the video store and rent it. Your posting priveledges are revoked until you've seen the film. Shame, shame on you.

·
Registered
32 Posts

When I test drove one w/ the bose, I had it on 15 or so and it was pretty damn loud. Of course, I'm coming from a head unit with 14W RMS per channel and no sub. I have not seen Spinal Tap (shame on you Mr. MxTheory); but I know the reference. I have an amp that goes up to 12, so there!

·
Registered
305 Posts

Okay, if you guys haven't seen Spinal Tap, I'm guessing you've missed The Princess Bride too. Shame, shame.

Your assignment is to rent both this weekend and report back on Monday.

·
Registered
322 Posts

Everyone's seen the princess bride :p

I found MAX on the bose was ok when the CD was at an unusually low record level (like most classical music); but when it was at a normal it needed to be turned down :p

It did feel really nice though, mmm bass.

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Bose Stereo'

Originally posted by DennyA

Okay, if you guys haven't seen Spinal Tap, I'm guessing you've missed The Princess Bride too. Shame, shame.

Your assignment is to rent both this weekend and report back on Monday.[/b]
I have too seen Princess Bride.. That movie rules :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts