Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys know about Bosal in general? Good or bad experiences? The RevItUp cars with just the mufflers sounded awesome, I'm not a big muffler guy, but they had a real deep throaty sound, when you want it. At idle and and for normal driving, is sounds a little louder than normal, but the sweet sound came when you rev the engine over 4000 RPM. They are supposedly doing a full catback system for us, I guess mazda works with them, I believe Mazdaspeed uses thier exhaust systems. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Reading Topic: bosal exhaust systems

Well im tired of waiting im going with a MagnaFlow Cat and Dual Tanabe Tips

·
Registered
793 Posts

I heard Bosal's headers work pretty good...but the exhaust ive also heard good things about...Nissan's are common with the Bosal exhaust and they do sound pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I called Bosal yesterday and they don't appear to be working on a full catback system, so I'm somewhat confused at what the Mazda officals at the RevItUp event were telling me. They do of course have the mufflers.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Replying to Topic 'bosal exhaust systems'

doh, i'd like to see them put out a full system, lookin for one to up peformance w/ street legal noise lvls, any other brands doin this? or could i use someone else's pipes w/ their mufflers?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Replying to Topic 'bosal exhaust systems'

Originally posted by Brillo

I called Bosal yesterday and they don't appear to be working on a full catback system, so I'm somewhat confused at what the Mazda officals at the RevItUp event were telling me. They do of course have the mufflers.  [/b]
Did you find out what muffler they are using ?
I went to their site and could find nothing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts