Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part number for these are 259-046. They have a 2.25" inlet and a 3" rolled tip outlet (3.5"total). Read more about these here...

Normally cost $32 + shipping and handling per unit, willing to sell both for $45.00 shipped to continental US via UPS ground.

Here are some pics for those interested...

If you would only want one, we can work something out, but prefer to sell as a set. Just send me a PM if this is the case...

Thanks,
Joey

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
please read the new buy/sell rules. This thread is going to get locked.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just changed...thanks.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mmmmmm, nope, not seeing it.
[/b]
I editted the pics on the FTP server keeping the same name. If you hit F5 you should see them (to update your temporary internet files).

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
lol. Hey they almost look like a muffler, do they serve as one as well, its labeled as an "exhaust tip".
w8 hah im lookin at it backwards. silly me.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol. Hey they almost look like a muffler, do they serve as one as well, its labeled as an "exhaust tip".
w8 hah im lookin at it backwards. silly me.
[/b]
Yeah, they're not quite as big as you think...they are actually smaller than the ovals on my MS6.

When I got these, I thought they were the perfect size, not too big to be ricey, but large enough to fill out the rear valence on my previous car. Just never got around to putting them on though...

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hit me up when you lower the price :)
[/b]
PM sent...I did list BO for these. ;)

EDIT:Oops, in looking I didn't, I meant to though. I would consider reasonable offers...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts