Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sitting here, in my dorm, and NOBODY's DOING ANYTHING and its FRIDAY! WTF?

finals are soon and everyone's just sitting around and not partying. its bad.

i need to listen to some crazy techno shit right now. and start drinking until somthing exciting happens.

anyone in the same boat? i wish i had my 6 with me so i could go cruising(not drinking at the same time tho :)), but NO, i dont.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im drinking, right now. im trying at least to start somthing, PBR FTW!

might be heading out later, but DAMN.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Yeah I'm bored as hell too. I went and saw Silent Hill tonight....sucked. They make the assumption you just played the game. This whole week I've been bored. I should study for finals....but I don't wanna.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Wait till you get out into the working world.

Come Friday night the last thing you want to do is go out. A long week of work, traffic, bosses, deadlines, noise.

I just stay home and dont do shit.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I already have. I own a company and go to school. Luckily my business doesn't get busy until May... but I get bored...like tonight.

Hey Arch, c'mon down and we'll tip a few back!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wait till you get out into the working world.

Come Friday night the last thing you want to do is go out. A long week of work, traffic, bosses, deadlines, noise.

I just stay home and dont do shit.
[/b]
Yeah, I'm hard working drone 9 to 5 and weekends I torture myself with school

My final is a 10 page paper on Othello & Glass Mengerie (or Death of a Salesman)

So I skipped class and went to see Silent Hill (awesome) :yesnod:

im so bad. hehehe
Couldnt drive the 6, it was pouring!!!!! driving rain and flooding.. I couldnt see the potholes and no way im taking the rims over that !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts