Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHEN: Sunday, October 1
TIME: 2:00PM
WHERE: Borders Parking Lot
801 Bethlehem Pike
North Wales, PA 19454
PHONE #: 215-412-2655 (if you need directions. This is Borders' #.)

Directions from Doylestown, PA:
Take Rt 611 to County Line Rd. Make a right onto County Line Rd. (The Regal Cinema's should be on your right hand side once you turn onto County Line.) Make a left onto Upper State Rd. (It's pretty far down County Line.) Make a right at the 2nd traffic light. This is Bethlehem Pike. At the 2nd stoplight, you will see Borders on your right hand side. Pull into the entrance after the parking lot, before the 3rd traffic light. We will be in the spots ALONG Bethlehem Pike.

Directions from Allentown, PA:
Take Rt 309 South toward Quakertown. Continue on Rt 309 until you reach Montgomeryville/North Wales. Make a left onto North Wales Road. (There will be a Perkins on your right, 309 Car Wash on your left, and a Walgreens across the street from Perkins.) Make a right into the first entrance on your right. Proceed through the stop sign, make a right into the parking lot. We will be in the back.

Directions from New Jersey:
Take 276 West toward Harrisburg. Get off at the Fort Washintgon exit. After the toll, get onto Rt 309 North toward Ambler. You will be on Rt 309 for approximately 25 minutes before reaching Borders. (Depending on the speed you are driving, of course.) I believe at the 8th traffic light you will see Borders on your right hand side. Make a right into the entrance after the parking lot, before the 9th traffic light. (If I am off on the traffic lights, it should only be by 1.)

Directions from Philadelphia:
Take 76 West to 476 for Plymouth Meeting. Get off at 276 East toward New Jersey. Get off at the Fort Washington exit. After the toll, get onto Rt 309 North toward Ambler. You will be on Rt 309 for approximately 25 minutes before reaching Borders. (Depending on the speed you are driving, of course.) I believe at the 8th traffic light you will see Borders on your right hand side. Make a right into the entrance after the parking lot, before the 9th traffic light. (If I am off on the traffic lights, it should only be by 1.)

Directions from Maryland:
Take 95 North toward Philadelphia. I believe this puts you directly on 476 toward Plymouth Meeting in Pennsylvania. Get off at 276 East toward New Jersey. Get off at the Fort Washington exit. After the toll, get onto Rt 309 North toward Ambler. You will be on Rt 309 for approximately 25 minutes before reaching Borders. (Depending on the speed you are driving, of course.) I believe at the 8th traffic light you will see Borders on your right hand side. Make a right into the entrance after the parking lot, before the 9th traffic light. (If I am off on the traffic lights, it should only be by 1.)

Directions from New York:
Take 95 South to 476 toward Plymouth Meeting in Pennsylvania. Get off at 276 East toward New Jersey. Get off at the Fort Washington exit. After the toll, get onto Rt 309 North toward Ambler. You will be on Rt 309 for approximately 25 minutes before reaching Borders. (Depending on the speed you are driving, of course.) I believe at the 8th traffic light you will see Borders on your right hand side. Make a right into the entrance after the parking lot, before the 9th traffic light. (If I am off on the traffic lights, it should only be by 1.)

There will be no physical or verbal abuse permitted. You will be asked to leave if this happens. No burn outs or racing in the parking lots. You don't want to ruin everyone else's time. Be respectful.

Who's going...

1.) AlyssaC - Mazda6

PLEASE POST IN THIS TOPIC AND LET ME KNOW WHETHER YOU WILL BE ATTENDING!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'll be there :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ugh, it's supposed to rain all day on Sunday. Looks like we're going to have to postpone...again.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ugh, it's supposed to rain all day on Sunday. Looks like we're going to have to postpone...again.
[/b]
Thats too bad :tear: We'll just have to meet another weekend then. Doesn't look like too many people can go on Sunday anyway.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I think it's gonna be really hard to find a day where EVERYONE can come..Unfortunately there will be days where some of us can go and some can't...But that's why we're trying to do this more than once a year! Trying to get everyone involved and coming out (even if it's driving by with your music blasting) ...Tell you what I had a great time in our borders meet the first time, would love to do it again soon!!

BTW..I agree with Justin, plan ahead like 2-3 weeks before and let's get the ball rolling!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I might be able to swing a trip, but like posted before would need some advanced notice. Good thing is no verbal abuse so nobody can fun of me for being so old.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Alyssa here is what you do. First run a poll of what day of the week (Sunday through Saturday) is best for everyone then pending the results of that you run another poll with that day of the week for the entire next month (7,14,21,28). That will decide your day. What do you think?

·
Registered
54 Posts
woulda been fine for me tomorrow sine the eagles play monday night haha. but ya whenever is fine with me i can always ditch my plans. sucks its gonna rain tomorrow.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, turned out to be a good enough day. But I went by the weather.

The reason I didn't plan it "ahead of time" was because it was just something for us all to do sporatically. Didn't really matter to me how many people turned out. I've put together NUMEROUS meets in the recent past. (Not for here...for other forums.) and always had a 30+ turn out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts