Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Nice. Are you happy with the quality and fitment of the Seibon hood? I just ordered their Evo, and I don't think anyone else has posted on-car pics yet of either Evo or VSII.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Overall quality is very good. You may need to adjust a few things to get it to fit 100% perfect (at least w/this model). I have been told this is common on carbon fiber hoods. Mine sat too high in the rear and a bit to much to one side. I've had it for quite a while though. No one else seems to have it on their car besides me so far. At least they haven't posted about it.

·
Registered
799 Posts
looks great! Do you have any more pics from the side? or just more pics in general, it is rare to see a wagon here so I like to see as many pics as I can :)

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Overall quality is very good. You may need to adjust a few things to get it to fit 100% perfect (at least w/this model). I have been told this is common on carbon fiber hoods. Mine sat too high in the rear and a bit to much to one side.
[/b]
Cool, thanks. As long as it's possible to get a 100% fit it's all good. Last hood I had was so far out of whack it wasn't funny.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments. I try to keep it stylish and again not the same as the rest.

·
Registered
206 Posts
How much, and where did you get that carbon fiber grill?!?!? I was lookin for a grill like that before I purchased mine, I wish I woulda found that one first :tear: .

Also I think that is the cleanist wagon on here :thumbup: I totally feelin the look, great job!

Any close ups of the rims/ calipers set up?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much, and where did you get that carbon fiber grill?!?!?

Also I think that is the cleanist wagon on here :thumbup: I totally feelin the look, great job!
[/b]
Guy in Hong Kong was selling them. There are 3 in existence. I have 2 of them. The first one wasn't the hottest quality (now sits in my garage) so he made me the 2nd. The 1st one that was forsale hasn't seem to make it's way into pictures.

Thanks... :cool:

EDIT: I stand corrected. The seller seems to be selling them on ebay. I wouldn't recommend getting one though, I went through 2 months of emailing to get a piece that was worthy of putting on the car. :(

·
Registered
206 Posts
Guy in Hong Kong was selling them. There are 3 in existence. I have 2 of them. The first one wasn't the hottest quality (now sits in my garage) so he made me the 2nd. The 1st one that was forsale hasn't seem to make it's way into pictures.[/b]
Is there any way he will make another one, I will pay good money?!?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
234 Posts
thats one sweet looking wagon

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I put him through quite a bit with this one. Not sure he wants to do anymore. I haven't seen anymore up forsale since this one because of it. You can get a fiberglass version of it on ebay though. Maybe see if they could cover it in CF. I would really love to get the Mint Blue in CF if it was an option.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
hey SoSo, head over to CarbonTrix, they'll make a CF grill if you want. he keeps bugging me, but i don't have a car right now, so maybe you can get something going? worth a shot, his name is Rob.

on topic, looks really good man, keep it goin!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again for all the positive comments. Keeps me motivated to keep the car going. Next series of mods is going to be underhood and interior/stereo stuff. Interior is coming first.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
14 Participants
msumlin
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing