Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any goor write ups or pictures? It seems alot of people are puting them in the stock vent locations, i would like a decent idea of how involved that process is! And what guages look good and fit good form people who HAVE them in already!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Any goor write ups or pictures? It seems alot of people are puting them in the stock vent locations, i would like a decent idea of how involved that process is! And what guages look good and fit good form people who HAVE them in already!
[/b]

I've got mine mounted on the very bottom of the pillar, and I can't wait to get it out of there. I hate just sitting there like a sore thumb, but I didn't want it to take up any vent space.

Hopefully either the bezel will appear soon, or I'm going to do a hide-a-pod sort of thing. Then I'll have an excuse to get a GPS and mount it in there as well.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey BigBen. I have an Autometer CarbonFiber boost gauge mounted in the center vent. Looks real good. Wasn't that hard to do at all. I don't have pictures, but you being in the area I can show you sometime or even help you out if you'd like.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be great! We need to get the cincy people together, I wont have time this month but we will see! Thanks for the offer, if you get pics PM me and let me know!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How did you get the wiring to the guage? It looks decent for sure, dunno if the wife would like it and it kind of stands out more than i might like but it is an option!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts