Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for a wiring diagram as for what I need to find under the dash to get the proper 12v source etc. Thanks.
I'm going to change my question, as I have actually figured out the power source issue. I really only need to know where I have to or can install the Vac line Tee to get the boost reading from the turbo, on the gauge. I have looked at "onedeath's" pictures, but cannot see anything that matches under my hood? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Just looking for a wiring diagram as for what I need to find under the dash to get the proper 12v source etc. Thanks.
I'm going to change my question, as I have actually figured out the power source issue. I really only need to know where I have to or can install the Vac line Tee to get the boost reading from the turbo, on the gauge. I have looked at "onedeath's" pictures, but cannot see anything that matches under my hood? Thanks.
[/b]
tap into the vacuum line going into the bypass valve, which is on the front right of the engine, attached to the hardpipe coming from the IC and heading to the throttle body. search in the mazdaspeed section and you'll find tons of stuff to help u out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts