Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok what can i do with a boost controller? i know it controls boost... but how much can i turn up boost? where do i hook it up to? do i need a EBC or a MBC? which one is the best kind? basically i dono shit about boost controllers... so can someone help me out?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Better get one easy to remove or you'll enter the world of warranty issues.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Better get one easy to remove or you'll enter the world of warranty issues.
[/b]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
listen to what the man uptairs says....u turn that boost up (IF they catch you) you WILL void your warranty unless they are really really really nice or need warranty work to keep thier service dept busy.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
if you dont know what a boost controler is for the sake of your engine please dont buy one...

invest some time in knowing what your puting on your car before you invest the money

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
You can do a lot of dmg to your car without researching into it. and like the others say 99% of the time they will void warranty. And our our bosst pressure is pretty high already isn't it?? How much higher can we go before the chances of dmging are so good that it is not even worth doing it unless changing out a good amount of money in parts?

·
Registered
940 Posts
You can do a lot of dmg to your car without researching into it. and like the others say 99% of the time they will void warranty. And our our bosst pressure is pretty high already isn't it?? How much higher can we go before the chances of dmging are so good that it is not even worth doing it unless changing out a good amount of money in parts?
[/b]
Most do not use it so much to increase (much) beyond stock boost levels, but rather hold that boost to redline.

·
Registered
132 Posts
ok what can i do with a boost controller? i know it controls boost... but how much can i turn up boost? where do i hook it up to? do i need a EBC or a MBC? which one is the best kind? basically i dono shit about boost controllers... so can someone help me out?
[/b]
Feel free to call us at StreetUnit anytime to help you with vehicle and product information. We will take the time to help you. We can explain whats good and whats bad, dos and don'ts. Or you can also send us a PM or email.
321-251-6124
[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts