Votes: 0 0.0%
  • if you bought them what do you thank

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got dual bolt on racing exhuast for my mazda6 s, killer deal to he will ship any where in the world all you have to do is unbolt your factory, and bolt these right on if you want to see pics and check out prices go to his web site, its my car in the pics he will also do dual cat back systems and it will be bolt on also, so you will have a true duals no y pipe, so it wont mess with your warranty . ps if you do buy from him tell him C.F. sent you to the web site thanks guys, also you can email me at [email protected]

http://www.mufflertech.com

(please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and let me know if you checked them out

it will be under axel back bolt on exhaust

hes got it up on his site now go check it out

he can do what ever you want and he will beat any ones price

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replying to Topic 'bolt on racing exhuast who wants them'

Originally posted by WhoDiddy

no true dual yet. :( jsut called and asked. they said bout 2 months.[/b]
he will have the duals just as soon as i get my car back to him this week

·
Registered
20 Posts

WHY would ANYONE what to install that!!!!

I am currently talking with UUC Motorwerks, they have done some radical stuff for the BMW and Audi lines. They built a exhaust for the S4 that was AWESOME, called the Velocimax.

I have talked to the owner about doing the same type of thing for the 6S, and he is very interested. This will be a true cat back system, with 2 flavors, loud and louder. He is also looking at a whole system that would include headers, new high flo cats and the exhaust... probably a cool $1K for the whole kit.

He has a 6S in the shop now and is looking it over to determine the requirements. I can say this, the addition of the VM exhaust made some REAL hp differances on my S4, and in combination with a chip, I got almost 100 extra hp.

While we can't expect that type of result on a NA engine, the guys at UUC know their stuff.

Oh yeah, if your looking for 'grapefruit launcher' type tips... look elsewhere. Their goal is to provide a system that is slightly louder under normal criving conditions, and can offer a serious wail under throttle. They spend big time on sound AND performance development.

I'll update as soon as the prototype gets here.... of course I offered to be the tester!!!:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reading Topic: bolt on racing exhuast who wants them

he can put any kind of muffler you want and he will do a true duel cat back for about 500.00 and for headers did you know that this 6 has a pre cat and a nother cat after that so there are four cats on the car and a resonater

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

i'd take out the silencer personally. :)

i emailed em bout the specs that they might use for the True Dual Exhaust. 2.5" mid-piping with cat back piping runnin to the two OBX B3 Mufflers (that's the set-up i would use).

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

Hows the sound deep or that high pitched whining sound you hear from every civic w/ that style exhaust? Other than that the look good and I will probably get some when my car finally arrives.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

they are also apparently selling the exhaust on Ebay now too.

·
Registered
76 Posts

Wickd blu6 I would be very interested in this.

People will learn that quality cost money, and you get what you pay for. I would want dyno #'s first.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

hey my car is the s v6 with the sport shift and as soon as i put on the exhuast i cant keep the tires stuck to the ground they just want to rost

·
Registered
114 Posts

Who has ordered from mufflertech.com already? i am intrested but just wondering how reliable the source is and how long they take to ship. Just curious

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'bolt on racing exhuast who wants them'

lol. they do look nice but adding universal mufflers wont improve your hp that much or "roast" your tires.

pretty though

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

Originally posted by WickdBlu6

I am currently talking with UUC Motorwerks, they have done some radical stuff for the BMW and Audi lines.  They built a exhaust for the S4 that was AWESOME, called the Velocimax.

I have talked to the owner about doing the same type of thing for the 6S, and he is very interested.  This will be a true cat back system, with 2 flavors, loud and louder.  He is also looking at a whole system that would include headers, new high flo cats and the exhaust... probably a cool $1K for the whole kit.

He has a 6S in the shop now and is looking it over to determine the requirements.  I can say this, the addition of the VM exhaust made some REAL hp differances on my S4, and in combination with a chip, I got almost 100 extra hp.

While we can't expect that type of result on a NA engine, the guys at UUC know their stuff.

Oh yeah, if your looking for 'grapefruit launcher' type tips... look elsewhere.  Their goal is to provide a system that is slightly louder under normal criving conditions, and can offer a serious wail under throttle.  They spend big time on sound AND performance development.

I'll update as soon as the prototype gets here.... of course I offered to be the tester!!!:D  [/b]
That's such a ridiculous statement, I don't know where to start. How about:

1.) $1K isn't "cool" for everyone. I know that would break my bank.
2.) Not everyone wants a full cat back system.
3.) I bet 90HP had to do with the chip and 10HP with the exhaust.
4.) I don't see how those are fart can mufflers at all. IMO, I think they're somewhat scaled down.
5.) The guys at UUC DO know their stuff. However, don't be hating on lesser expensive alternatives. For some people, this is the type of kit that works for them.

My main question here is for cforsythe73? You'd be lucky to get 5 HP out of this kit. Don't you think its a little over the top to saying you're "rost"ing the tires?

Personally, I hope to be working with a local speed shop to get a custom setup made. From past experience, at most it should be around 700 with top notch stuff. However, they'll be little or no R&D going into it for performance purposes, that is testing on a dyno and such. But as far as I'm concerned, I'll save the extra $300 on that extra 5HP you'd be lucky to get out of a fully tuned setup.

·
Registered
260 Posts

Originally posted by GreenNuggs

Originally posted by WickdBlu6

I am currently talking with UUC Motorwerks, they have done some radical stuff for the BMW and Audi lines.  They built a exhaust for the S4 that was AWESOME, called the Velocimax.

I have talked to the owner about doing the same type of thing for the 6S, and he is very interested.  This will be a true cat back system, with 2 flavors, loud and louder.  He is also looking at a whole system that would include headers, new high flo cats and the exhaust... probably a cool $1K for the whole kit.

He has a 6S in the shop now and is looking it over to determine the requirements.  I can say this, the addition of the VM exhaust made some REAL hp differances on my S4, and in combination with a chip, I got almost 100 extra hp.

Oh yeah, if your looking for 'grapefruit launcher' type tips... look elsewhere.  Their goal is to provide a system that is slightly louder under normal criving conditions, and can offer a serious wail under throttle.  They spend big time on sound AND performance development.

I'll update as soon as the prototype gets here.... of course I offered to be the tester!!!:D  [/b]
That's such a ridiculous statement, I don't know where to start. How about:

1.) $1K isn't "cool" for everyone. I know that would break my bank.
2.) Not everyone wants a full cat back system.
3.) I bet 90HP had to do with the chip and 10HP with the exhaust.
4.) I don't see how those are fart can mufflers at all. IMO, I think they're somewhat scaled down.
5.) The guys at UUC DO know their stuff. However, don't be hating on lesser expensive alternatives. For some people, this is the type of kit that works for them.

My main question here is for cforsythe73? You'd be lucky to get 5 HP out of this kit. Don't you think its a little over the top to saying you're "rost"ing the tires?

Personally, I hope to be working with a local speed shop to get a custom setup made. From past experience, at most it should be around 700 with top notch stuff. However, they'll be little or no R&D going into it for performance purposes, that is testing on a dyno and such. But as far as I'm concerned, I'll save the extra $300 on that extra 5HP you'd be lucky to get out of a fully tuned setup.
[/b][/quote]

lol can you feel the love tonight :D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

looks good
yeah a cheap alternative way

beside 5 hp gain or not i heard fuel mileage increases with these kind of mufflers, is this true? or is this bs into bs?

need a silencer though....too much noise attracts cop up here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts