Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Very cool find. Now,we have to wait and find out how long until it reaches our shores.
[/b]

Never, sorry to be so blunt, but you should see the amount of work that people go through to just get a grille into production

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Agreed. And once we did it took bout 4 months till it reached my door.

But that first bodykit I would but in a heartbeat, and accent to the body not a redo if u will... We can dream.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Never, sorry to be so blunt, but you should see the amount of work that people go through to just get a grille into production
[/b]

We'll see! BTW, I'm currently waiting to hear back from a military friend stationed in Japan. He's due back by mid-summer, trying to find out if he'll bring back a kit when they ship his personal items. When I dream....I dream BIG! Maybe it will work and maybe NOT!

·
Registered
792 Posts
We'll see! BTW, I'm currently waiting to hear back from a military friend stationed in Japan. He's due back by mid-summer, trying to find out if he'll bring back a kit when they ship his personal items. When I dream....I dream BIG! Maybe it will work and maybe NOT!
[/b]
Good luck with that one! Talk about oweing someone a favor...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
We'll see! BTW, I'm currently waiting to hear back from a military friend stationed in Japan. He's due back by mid-summer, trying to find out if he'll bring back a kit when they ship his personal items
[/b]

different bumpers in japan and here... they kit wont fit without major modification

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
10 Participants
kojack
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing