Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, after spending last night as well as this morning to search, I need ur help. I remember I've seen those pictures on some members' cars before but now I can't find them. Can you guys remember who the member is? I'm sure that the member got a steelgrey 6 and a rotara BBK in blue. Basically, it doesn't matter who's car it is, just any pics with that combo would be nice.

p.s. Having seen the lip threads died so many times, I've decided to mix and match my own style although it might not be the one that I wanted... :tear:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Okay, after spending last night as well as this morning to search, I need ur help. I remember I've seen those pictures on some members' cars before but now I can't find them. Can you guys remember who the member is? I'm sure that the member got a steelgrey 6 and a rotara BBK in blue. Basically, it doesn't matter who's car it is, just any pics with that combo would be nice.

p.s. Having seen the lip threads died so many times, I've decided to mix and match my own style although it might not be the one that I wanted... :tear:
[/b]

Did you check our gallery?? http://www.body-kit.com/gallery.html

Also our mazda 6 body kit selection pics.. http://www.body-kit.com/maz_6_03_06.html

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure I did. I'd probably get the front bumper from you as long as you don't go on to ship the wrong item to buyers. I heard some horrible stories from my friend about your company. Most people wouldn't bother even though they got the wrong one cuz it'd take forever to ship another right bumper to the door. Your shipment just takes way too long.

Now, let's get back to the topic, I'm much more concerned on the rear bumper rather than the front as I don't really have too many choices in the market. But I'd love to see a car with that combo again so that I could make the right decision. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Not meaning to hijack the thead, but I just found a set of 'mild' side skirts for under $200. Not sure if anyone is interested in a set, but I can get more if needed.

Priimed and ready for paint and then installation

Painted and installed 1

Painted and installed 2

·
Registered
180 Posts
Sure I did. I'd probably get the front bumper from you as long as you don't go on to ship the wrong item to buyers. I heard some horrible stories from my friend about your company. Most people wouldn't bother even though they got the wrong one cuz it'd take forever to ship another right bumper to the door. Your shipment just takes way too long.

Now, let's get back to the topic, I'm much more concerned on the rear bumper rather than the front as I don't really have too many choices in the market. But I'd love to see a car with that combo again so that I could make the right decision. Thanks!
[/b]
We have all the Mazda 6 parts in stock there are no delays.. As far as horror stories not sure, I mean we are a huge company, on most of the forums we are vendors we are 100% positive.. and we have close to hundreds of feedback..

example mine on evom.
http://forums.evolutionm.net/traderratings.php?u=20328

so i wouldnt worry.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
lol. EVOM are you kidding me. I owned a lancer ralliart, and ill admit, you had ok feedback with the Evo guys, but with us ralliart guys,,, no way Jose. Many fitment issues with the ralliarts.

THe positives are, prices is usually pretty fair.
But idk as far ast the 6's go.

(fyi, i belong to EvoM)

Those side skirts look nice buddy. Did you paint your self?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts