Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one tried any bobykits for ms6. Will a kit for a 6 fit a ms6? I was thinking of geting one
but in past i had a hard time fitting them to the car lots of moding to the kits

·
Registered
77 Posts
Good it would make the car look like ass.
Try yelling, VVEEEETEEECHHH every time you shift, that will make you feel like you have a body kit on there.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
The only kits or body mods avilable for Mazda Speed 6 that i've seen are CF Parts.. Hood/Trunk and such... exactly the same shape and style... just.. .CF....

I've seen a few retarded lip kits and such.... granted you can do anything you want to your car... My personal... and seems like a lot agree... opinion is.. there are no good body mods for speed6 yet....

I personally want a new rear end/bump setup... Everyone LOVES the look of the front.. the hood.. fenders.. all look great.. but when you stand back and look from the rear... its just.. meh... not good enough.... need a more sporty bumper... maybe spoiler... don't know what would fix it... yet... I hope to find something someday...

·
Registered
982 Posts
Yeah, I wish there was more out there also. Call up DGMotorsports, they said they would have some body pieces available at some time.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Fiber Images does have a body kit for the Mazdaspeed 6. However, a month or two ago, the mold was damaged, so they couldn't make them for a while. I'll find out if they got it fixed tomorrow and will add the body kit back to our website if they're good to go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts