Registered
4,137 Posts
Thay don't have any kits for ms6 or 6
[/b]
Joke or serious??? PLEASE search!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
The only kits or body mods avilable for Mazda Speed 6 that i've seen are CF Parts.. Hood/Trunk and such... exactly the same shape and style... just.. .CF....

I've seen a few retarded lip kits and such.... granted you can do anything you want to your car... My personal... and seems like a lot agree... opinion is.. there are no good body mods for speed6 yet....

I personally want a new rear end/bump setup... Everyone LOVES the look of the front.. the hood.. fenders.. all look great.. but when you stand back and look from the rear... its just.. meh... not good enough.... need a more sporty bumper... maybe spoiler... don't know what would fix it... yet... I hope to find something someday...

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Fiber Images does have a body kit for the Mazdaspeed 6. However, a month or two ago, the mold was damaged, so they couldn't make them for a while. I'll find out if they got it fixed tomorrow and will add the body kit back to our website if they're good to go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.