Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

New to the mazda 6 club and also have only recently become interested in car mods.

Looking around for body kit options for the Mazda 6 3rd generation - I've got the 2014 GJ 3rd Generation Atenza.

Are there any other body kit options that are specific to the 3rd gen Mazda 6? This will be my first body mod so ease of installation is important for me.

So far I've only seen:
  • MV Tuning
  • Lenzdesign
  • J-unit
Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
17,462 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your official first bite from the mod bug; it's hard to get rid of once you get it :)

Unfortunately, there aren't too many other options besides the ones you've listed. The ones I've got on my 3rd Gen 1 stop shop are:

Though, I just realized the AutoEXE link is dead, so it might not exist anymore.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.
A bit sad because it brings it down to only 2 options: Lenz Design and MV Tuning.

I really like the look of the Chronos but based on other threads I don't think they sell their kit anymore.

·
Super Moderator
17,462 Posts
Thank you.
A bit sad because it brings it down to only 2 options: Lenz Design and MV Tuning.

I really like the look of the Chronos but based on other threads I don't think they sell their kit anymore.
I was just being lazy TBH and haven't updated the links, AutoEXE still has stuff but be prepared to pay a pretty penny, and then another to ship it. https://www.autoexe.co.jp/?page_id=11446

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
716 Posts
I went with the MV Tuning bodykit, which is by far the most popular one out of the options you listed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts