Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Kinda liking that! Not necessarily the quad-exhaust, but the length and color matching looks cool. Might have to photoshop my car and see how it'll look.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Not to shibby, although I prefer a single exhaust over the Pontiac GrandAm approach. Like the front too...

:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Holy Shit that looks Nice!!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
i kinda feelin that front lip and side skirts, looks good IMO. But the rear has to go, FUGLY!!! Is that located in Russia?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Where can I get one!?

I think it looks nice just like it is.

For mine, I wouldn't want the headlight washers and I would probably skip the front lip and only dual exhaust rather than quad.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
You'd be able to get a single exhaust tip to match the shape of the opening. I wish I could translate Russian so I would know what the people on that message board are saying. I really like it. See, capitalism does bring good to Russia.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Thanks man. 900-1000?? Is that U.S. dollars or Euros???????

The translation is a direct translation, not a translation of dialect so it's a bit frustrating to figure out what they are talking about. I mean, for god sakes, they are all calling each other asses.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Humm... As much as i'd like to fix my rear bumper... I don't think this is it... Drop the speed6 a few inches... good set of rims... some clear corners and such... a GOOD tint job.. and the car looks pretty badass the way it is...

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Conversation on that the car behind looks better, than in front. :)
[/b]
+1

·
Registered
507 Posts
Wow, just wow. I cant believe anyone would do that to their MSPD6. Just wow.
[/b]
THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one who thought that every part of the kit was just plain hideous. Looks like a crappy old Erebuni kit.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts