Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jus messing around in PS...

Im thinking, black wheels wont look really too good on my 6. If my car was onyx black, then hell yea. I would get them no question. But Im thinking I can get the same 'effect' if I get my wheels matched to my body color.

So heres a quicky i did in photoshop, whatcha think? (i know its not the best pic cuz of the lighting and angle, so its hard to tell the color difference...., im gonna redo this with a much better pic.)

Any1 else have body colored wheels?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i like that photochop it looks good, i would go with the body color if i was you.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
blazing copper matched wheels!! FTW!
[/b]
With gray it works well, with blazing copper I think you need more contrast, either black or silver wheels work well!

·
Registered
922 Posts
my Nexo's are "metallic gun metal" with a chrome lip. In every picture I've seen they match the steel gray color (26X) exactly.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmmmm now THAT is interesting. The part where he had the LIP painted and polished.

I like that a lot. I might do that. It would be hell of a lot easier to clean, if i leave the spokes black. Then all i would have to do to clean the wheel at the very least would be to give a quick swipe of the lip, lol..

·
Registered
548 Posts
I really like it.....I've seen wheels where the entire thing is body colored and it looked like overkill, but having silver lip really sets it off. I'd go for it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts