Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered these by mistake and instead of taking the 2 weeks and 15 bucks to send them back to Singapore I'd rather sell them to a fellow M6 owner who will enjoy them. They are brand new unused and not taken out of the package PIAA Spark 8000K's. I have these as my high and low beams and they are very nice looking and a good substitute for someone who doesn't want to spend 300 on HID fogs. For those curious, yes I spent 85 bucks a set on my high/low as I would rather have matching high/low at 170 vs. HID low at 300 and stock high beams. Also, the cheapest these can be found ANYWHER ebay or amazon is 80+ shipping and you get to wait 3 weeks to get them from hong kong or singapore as I did, that or pay 25 bucks for 1 week shipping. I'm asking 75 shipped to the lower 48 states. Now for the pics of them in the box:

Sorry for the dark lighting but you can clearly see they are what I say they are :).

edited per f/s rules.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
like i said i am at least semi flexible on price, these do me no good as they won't work in my 06' 6s so make some offers.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Whats the current draw on these???

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
55w is the current draw. my gosh ya'll are picky on what needs to be to sell stuff but assuming this isn't closed before about 8pm central, i'll take pics again with my name in the picture.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
new pic uploaded with correct pics per forum rules.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
So these fit other years of the 6, just not the 2006 model? Just clarifying for people who might be wondering....

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes they fit 03-05. sadly most website's list the 06' as still using h3 for fog lights, that's why i have these.

·
Registered
470 Posts
What is th advantage of these over the Xtex's??? DO they come with any sort of warranty?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
And are they plug-and-play, or will people need to do additional work?

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
plug and play. advantage being that IMO piaa makes bulbs that are at least twice as good as xtec that and if you are using 6000k or 8000k low beams then you will have color matching on the H3's. i really need to get rid of em' if i had any use for them i'd keep them as they are sweet bulbs and expensive.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump really need to sell' these so my fiance isn't pissed i wasted money lol.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump, 60+ shipping before i put em' on ebay.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
50 takes em'. come on that's less than 1/2 what PIAA sells them for.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i suppose 50 is expensive for halogen but that depends on the perosn. people pay 30 for silverstars and any piaa puts a silverstar to shame IMO.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i can't do ebay from work so a morning bump it is.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
still no payment dj as soon as payment comes in their sold.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump still nothing from dj.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts