Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered these by mistake and instead of taking the 2 weeks and 15 bucks to send them back to Singapore I'd rather sell them to a fellow M6 owner who will enjoy them. They are brand new unused and not taken out of the package PIAA Spark 8000K's. I have these as my high and low beams and they are very nice looking and a good substitute for someone who doesn't want to spend 300 on HID fogs. I'm asking 75 shipped to the lower 48 states and can get pictures upon request.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I ordered these by mistake and instead of taking the 2 weeks and 15 bucks to send them back to Singapore I'd rather sell them to a fellow M6 owner who will enjoy them. They are brand new unused and not taken out of the package PIAA Spark 8000K's. I have these as my high and low beams and they are very nice looking and a good substitute for someone who doesn't want to spend 300 on HID fogs. I'm asking 75 shipped to the lower 48 states and can get pictures upon request.
[/b]
You need to comply with the rules of buy/sell

·
Registered
793 Posts
PIAA are excellent bulbs. I recommend them. They are pricey but the look and longetivity on them are great.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
PIAA are around 35 per set... sounds about right.

you could prolly buy em off ebay or amazon for $70 shipped.
or a $69.99 special ;)

show some pics. i may be interested.

(show them on your car)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts