Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow awesome. I want this badly, sent you a PM. You must be very good at soldering.
[/b]

Well I am an Electronics Tech :)

The fee for the cluster alone will be $45 for any avalible color on LED's

the center piece on the 6 takes 20+ LEDs I can do it to match but it will cost another $55 due to the amount of soldering

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh daaaaamn. You realize how long people have been trying to do this on this forum? You should have alot of business for only $35-45. I'm even considering it, I've wanted blue for awhile

So what would this consist of, would we have to send you our gauge clusters?
[/b]

Yes, I will have them for only 1 day, I need to know in advanced so I can be well supplied of LEDs

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My Zip is 17960

about 25 miles north of allentown

Do this gauges have a red Tint on the faces thenselfs?

Avalible colors are

Green

White

Blue

Yellow

Orange

·
Registered
76 Posts
multicolor possible???? say gauges in blue and tranny position's in white??? then utilize the same pattern in the center console???

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
This is crazy cool... Wish I lived in the area.. i'd have 300-400 dollars in work for you at least...

Sadly, most all lights are red inside my speed6.... I assume all mazda 6's... so chaning the speedo... looks awsome... but wouldn't match everything else for me... which is somewhat important...

This is really good work however...

·
Registered
956 Posts
wouldn't the radio/hvac display still light up red?
[/b]
like to know this also, can we remove the hud and send it to you also can u alter that..?

Edit: ACtually never mind, the actual LCD display is red so that makes no sense. (unless im totally wrong) but then again if you look above he changed the mileage 5335 from what i know to be red to blue.. so can this be done?

I can care less about that red thing.. blue is so much better..

can we create our own little theme and you do it.. for example

have the mph 0 -140 blue and the inside KPH white.. or something of the sort..

Also when you change gears what color surrounds the letter [P] < what is that color the regular fatcory where i think it green.. and even if it regular can that be change also..?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
like to know this also, can we remove the hud and send it to you also can u alter that..?

Edit: ACtually never mind, the actual LCD display is red so that makes no sense. (unless im totally wrong) but then again if you look above he changed the mileage 5335 from what i know to be red to blue.. so can this be done?

I can care less about that red thing.. blue is so much better..

can we create our own little theme and you do it.. for example

have the mph 0 -140 blue and the inside KPH white.. or something of the sort..
Also when you change gears what color surrounds the letter [P] < what is that color the regular fatcory where i think it green.. and even if it regular can that be change also..?
[/b]
THe Lcd can be changed, the automatic part is blue with the green squares while selecting, I can change that to red squares for extra due to extra work.
what is the HUD? is it the top piece on the center dash?

If os that can be changed to blue also but it takes 20+ LED's and I am working on the price for it.

for the rest of the dash I found this here

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=36113

the VW has red everything

This is crazy cool... Wish I lived in the area.. i'd have 300-400 dollars in work for you at least...

Sadly, most all lights are red inside my speed6.... I assume all mazda 6's... so chaning the speedo... looks awsome... but wouldn't match everything else for me... which is somewhat important...

This is really good work however...
[/b]

Dude send them to Me, I work Fast Let me know 2 weeks in advance Label all the clusters and sent them to me all at once, I will work on them the same day I get them and have them out to you the next morning, Make sure to send the same amount you pay for shipping for the return shipping :D

Icons like airbag signals etc.... can be changes also for each one is $4 added to the price if you want the automatic tree to light up other than green (no white) when activated it would be $10 extra.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I drive an Elantra GT and I did my climate control to match the original Blue gauges

the original

Mine :love:

Just for this Mod, I have been getting $50

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
another option for this mod would be the needles, they can be changed too, from Red to White, Blue, Green, or purple. for this mod I would need 2 weeks in advance to order the LED's, I only Stock Blue and Red

·
Registered
223 Posts
I like what you have done. Was interested in changing the colors of my cluster and center consule from red to blue, but have minimal soldering skills. How much would you charge for the cluster and center consule?

Make a post or PM, you'd prob have the whole community jump on ya :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
I would be interested in a full console and gauge swap to blue as well

Is this possible?

1 - 20 of 128 Posts