Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know is it a noticeable amount of vibration when the mount is installed. I have an ATX 6S if that makes any difference what so ever. Is it enough for me to notice when my foots on the break at a stop light?

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Where's Dabear??? haha j/king.

Any how, short answer: To some, there might. If you are very sensitive to those type of stuff, you'll probably feel it. But if you feel that the mount makes the auto tranny shift smoother, then it might be worth it. Most people have noticed a slight vibration but say the good outweight the bad (slight vibration).

btw, it's brakes, not breaks. :p

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
dawei213 very well put. Yes in sinple terms if you are sensitive you will notice it alot. If you have a tuner approach to it then yes you will feel it, but for its posotive effects rather than the negative

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
just get it :p u know u want to.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I installed the CP-e blue engine mount about two months ago in MTX. You first notice alittle vibration when idling, but after a while you do even notice it. But, improved shift and acceleration response. A very good mod.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Where's Dabear??? haha j/king.

Any how, short answer: To some, there might. If you are very sensitive to those type of stuff, you'll probably feel it. But if you feel that the mount makes the auto tranny shift smoother, then it might be worth it. Most people have noticed a slight vibration but say the good outweight the bad (slight vibration).

btw, it's brakes, not breaks. :p [/b]

BTW, it's outweigh not outweight. :p Sorry, couldn't resist.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmm...
i think ill just stick to exterior for now, then go with the engine moun next summer. Im goin all show and no go first ;) I got an auto n e ways =/

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I noticed more of a vibration from my clutchline than I did from the mount. I'd say get it, or sit in someones car who has it and make your own decision.

·
Registered
915 Posts
after a few days i did not feel it, unless i was looking for it. i think the whole vibration thing is a bit overplayed with the blue mount.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts