Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got out of Gold's Gym monday evening in the K-Mart shopping center off elden street in Herndon, and low and behold I saw a beautiful blue 6 with sports package and new tags on it. First time i've seen it in daylight (and not strange indoor dealer lighting); and it was beautiful. Very rich blue! I drove by it in my car, and was like, wow, what a hot car...and i thought to myself...hey wait, i have the same car in Red! SWEET!!! Anyways, who's is it, cause it's a beauty?

-Yasir
:D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Replying to Topic 'blue 6 spotting in herndon VA'

I've seen a blue one outside Reston, and a black one (driven by a rather attractive looking lady) in the towncenter. Then I saw a green one for the first time yesterday in downtown Fairfax. (really liked that green btw).

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reading Topic: blue 6 spotting in herndon VA

well if you see a red one big pimpin, that may be me=). I also have seen the black one driven by the hottie=).

-yasir

·
Registered
35 Posts

Blue one is prolly me. Rolling out of Physical Therapy. Kinda gottne into a car accident, thats how i got my ride

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

i'm sorry to hear about the accident redrum (gotta love the Shining); but you got a 6 outta it, so that's not too bad!!! Beautiful car, by the way!

-yasir

·
Registered
35 Posts

it would be cool if we'all ride up the same time. I'm scheduled at 7/26 around 8ish i think...

·
Registered
611 Posts

I'm not scheduled to drive. Morbid fear of messing up in front of everyone and being the laughing stock=P

·
Registered
35 Posts

Nah, it should be fun. Plus you'll be taking classes. You going Necessity? What color is your ride?

·
Registered
611 Posts

I havn't decided yet to be honest. What else is there to do besides race and watch the racers? I'll have to look more into the event as a whole I suppose. I however want to hear how the car sounds with a better exhaust system. It may be worth it just for that.

My ride is currently a lovely shade of "still in port" with a nice "no new eta for you" trim along the sides =(

The dealer tells me it's just waiting in line to be transported.. but it's spent an awwwwful long time in port.

·
Registered
35 Posts

ahhh. it prolly be delayed too - home land security and all will take extra time. just hope for the best.

·
Registered
611 Posts

Quite. I've come to the conclusion that they're getting it to virginia either by sleddog or hoping continental drift will bring it to me. Trucks and trains be damned I tell you, things of the past!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts