Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought this underbody kit from Oznium.com. It was $170.00 and $2.95 shipping on any order, so like $173 bucks, not bad I don't think for a 7 color kit. I went and snapped a few pics of it real quick so enjoy. Kinda wish you could see my car better, it was dark..

(can you say rice? jk ;))

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Originally posted by backman_66@Jul 14 2005, 09:00 PM
I recently bought this underbody kit from Oznium.com.  It was $170.00 and $2.95 shipping on any order, so like $173 bucks, not bad I don't think for a 7 color kit.  I went and snapped a few pics of it real quick so enjoy.  Kinda wish you could see my car better, it was dark..

(can you say rice? jk ;))
[snapback]456649[/snapback]​

i am not a big fan of neons but if you like it that all it matters

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eh, I know there's people who like it, and some that don't. It's just something different, don't really see many 6's with shiny lights under em

·
Registered
24 Posts
Originally posted by backman_66@Jul 14 2005, 10:39 PM
Eh, I know there's people who like it, and some that don't.  It's just something different, don't really see many 6's with shiny lights under em
[snapback]456680[/snapback]​
I've got 'em.. Purple for me. A little rice to attract the ricers in my area to gain a run.. And half the time I enjoy 'em.. the other half I hate them... Weird.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oooo, yours are bright, maybe just somewhat difference in camera though. i could've gone with plasmaglow which have a few more LEDs per stick I think, but the price is $50 more, plus I would have had to mount that 3.5" x 5.5" box somewhere in the interior to control the lights, instead of using the really slim remote for the FlowLighting kit.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I've had a set of LED undercar lights in Blue in the attic for the past 2 years. I bought them and decided that they're only nice if you show your car. Useless otherwise. If I go to Nopi Nats i may install them for that. Thats about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts