Discussion Starter #1
Anyone :D

Why do Americans hate Canada so much? Is it because you speak French? :thefing

Hmmmrrghh... :D

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Blame Canada!'

Lol, why does everyone thing that we speak french here? Just cuz its our second language, doesn't mean we HAVE to know it. I know, I know, I should but... I'm all the way out in the west!

But to answer your original question, I just got this email the other day, and honestly, I think it explains it all. Its quite funny you mentioned this topic, because this picture is your answer...

·
Registered
837 Posts

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I do know how to speak French since I am very near Quebec but does not mean I speak French on a regular basis.

·
Registered
354 Posts

Hehe....BLAME CANADA- It`s not a real country anyway-song! From Southpark,,,,very funny...:D Nice pic Gujustud! :D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Why "does" americans hate Canada so much? Is it because you speak "Frensh"? :thefing[/b]
Because we have better grammar than most. "do". And better spelling "French". :D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

LOL. I guess it's made by some american who's a bit self-ironical...:D

(I note that Sweden is considered a friend. I'm honored!);)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I corrected my grammar errors in the top post! :D

You know, we can't all be like Steve :D;)

·
Registered
6 Posts

well... I am french canadian and I hate this place too! Don't hate me!

ok ok... It's not THAT bad... It's just the snow, the 50% income tax, the 14% sales tax and those lefties that talks louder than the majority and makes outsiders thinks we're anti-americans that sometimes (often) gets on my nerves...

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Originally posted by reward72

well... I am french canadian and I hate this place too!  Don't hate me!

ok ok... It's not THAT bad... It's just the snow, the 50% income tax, the 14% sales tax and those lefties that talks louder than the majority and makes outsiders thinks we're anti-americans that sometimes (often) gets on my nerves...  [/b]
:wtf
50%!!!!!? I was mad that we in Sweden have 30%!!! But 50!? Thats sick! :( If sales tax is what I guess it is, we have 25 % though. At least on normal things. Cultural stuff like movies, books ect have .. .11 % (hmm unsure) and food I belive there's only 6% on.. Or was it the other way around? Hmm :/

·
Registered
240 Posts

Originally posted by AliAL

This is a pretty funny map..

:)  

USAsWorld.gif[/b]
This map is out of date! Canadian hockey teams have pretty much all moved south the border! :D

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

Originally posted by MazdaForLife

This map is out of date!  Canadian hockey teams have pretty much all moved south the border!  :D[/b]
Regardless, Canada still wooped US in the Olympics... ;)

Btw, is it me, or are my Canucks one of the best teams in the league right now?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Originally posted by MazdaForLife

Originally posted by AliAL

This is a pretty funny map..

:)  

USAsWorld.gif[/b]
This map is out of date! Canadian hockey teams have pretty much all moved south the border! :D [/b][/quote]

I know :). Hockey has really caught on here.

·
Registered
837 Posts

The Canucks are the hottest team in the league right now. Yes. Go Canuck, fellow Canadian team. I am a Leafs fan myself seeing the region I live in but go Canuck go.

I love to see Canuck vs. Leafs for the Cup. :)

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

Originally posted by hieppo

The Canucks are the hottest team in the league right now.  Yes.  Go Canuck, fellow Canadian team.  I am a Leafs fan myself seeing the region I live in but go Canuck go.

I love to see Canuck vs. Leafs for the Cup. :)[/b]
That would be sweet, 2 Canadian teams in the finals.

However what would be even better would be another full scale team brawl, just like the one the Leafs and Canucks had in '94 when Canucks went to the Finals against the Rangers...

·
Registered
837 Posts

Damn Canucks! I remember that series. Piss me off now that you remind me of it. It was our chance for the CUP. :D

Anyway, I don't think too much brawling will happen with the Canucks and Leafs. They are in different conferences so they don't see enough of each other to build a grudge unlike the olden days when they were in the same.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Reading Topic: Blame Canada!

hockey sucks and thank god i dont speak french. Other than that I AM CANADIAN, proud to live in a country with a pathetic government and a province that is so stupid and immature that they boo the national anthem of our brothers and friends from the south. I AM WESTERN CANADIAN

1 - 20 of 28 Posts