Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Totally forgot we gathered blackmail on my little bro, way back when. Found it saved on my comp today. It's rediculous the video's we took when I still lived w/ my family. Goofy shit.

ANYWAYS, I figured you guys might find this humorous or could relate if you have siblings. I think he's like 4 at the time? Maybe even younger.

Real short vid!

Blackmail on the little brother: Michael Right click, save target as.

*caution: Although some may think inappropriate, nothing can be seen and it's just a funny short clip. Download at your own discretion*

The kids got a mouth like a sailor! He learns from the best. He's alot better w/ keeping the swearing under wraps but, man it was bad for awhile there!

With me moving out of the house here recently and attending college, it sure makes me miss the little guy. You never really realize how close family is until they're not there all the time. :p

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
that's kind of funny, it shows your logo more than your brother

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Yeah, I noticed that after I saved it. Sorry! Like I said, not a long vid :p Didn't have much to work with but, figured you guys might find it amusing, as I did.
[/b]
no, it was cool...you can do magic with that logo ;)

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How old is he now?
[/b]
6 1/2 yrs old.

his wedding day.....now there is a treat.....lmao
[/b]

HAHAHA... damn. Get a nice little projector and put it up as my "speech" at the party afterwards. :laugh: Man... would I hate my older brother. It'd be a good memory though, right? :p

·
Registered
210 Posts
4 years old??? what a potty mouth! hehe, no pun intended. ok maybe a lil pun intended. heh heh. :p

umm, was your lil bro reading a text book in there?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
13 Participants
TicoNixon
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing