Mazda 6 Forums banner

Black Side Markers on Black M6

978 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  SpeedKills 
#1 ·
Hey,

Was just looking to see if anyone who has a black mazda6 (1st gen) with the black side markers on it, if they have any pictures of this. These are the ones I'm looking to see if anyone has on there black M6:

03-08 MAZDA-6 SMOKE FRONT SIDE MARKER BUMPER LIGHTS L+R: eBay Motors (item 200499239441 end time Aug-20-10 20:40:44 PDT)

I'm stuck between getting the clear ones or the black/smoked ones. I'm not a fan of the RPM smoke side markers which is why I want to see if these ones will look any better. Please post pic's if you can. Thanks!

#2 ·
I wondered about these too, since RPM smoked LED ones are $80 and I didn't like how the edges are black on the RPM LED ones also.

#3 ·
BUMP....Can anyone share some knowledge? I wouldnt mind picking these up and saving 40+ dollars. Does anyone have any other options to smoke them (perhaps something you can use around the garage) ...... p.s- i believe the clear ones are illegal ricardo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.