Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i just got a black 06 mazda 6 and was thinking of getting black wheels for my car. Anyone have an idea on which brand i should go with or a good site to use to find wheels?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hey guys i just got a black 06 mazda 6 and was thinking of getting black wheels for my car. Anyone have an idea on which brand i should go with or a good site to use to find wheels?
[/b]

tirerack.com allows you to see the rims on your car....If you want pretty good black rims, I like the TrakLites on motegi.com Sometimes you can also find guys selling rims on here for good deals.

·
Registered
206 Posts
yeah, tirerack sounds good. black on black sounds very nice imo, just as long as there's a chrome lip...personally i like the ADR sz1, saw'em on ebay...

·
Registered
947 Posts
ADR ASA 1 look hot! Tirerack has them...

www.wheelsnext.com has some nice wheels and decent deals... That is where I purchased mine...

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
location would be nice also. i have a couple sets of black rims that i'd part with if you were local.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
where do i live?? it's in my profile on the left like it should be ::cough cough:::

i'm ready to get rid of both my 18" ALT x-factors and my 17" Motegi Traklites (after one more track day so the tires are dead)

·
Registered
867 Posts
wow tirerack is good site goin on favorites. black with black rims will look sweet post some pics when your done

1 - 8 of 8 Posts