Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to replace my entire full bumper with the Black Racing Bumper. This is one piece (grill, bumper, lip, fogs) full fiberglass. I love the way it looks and the aggressive lines it lends to the 6. I especially like not having those annoying side markers to deal with anymore!!

I brought it to a shop and had them make custom enclosures for my OEM Appearance package foglights as well as reinforce the entire bumper with sheet metal/alloy (so if I bottom out or someone hits it, it doesn't spider crack throughout).

Tell me what you think.

Thanks to VThokie2008 for the hookup!!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
ok, that just looks MEAN!

very nice.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He used a varying thicknesses of sheet metal and steel combo. That's kinda all I really know right now.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Looks great man. :) Congrats on the bumper.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looks nice man, i should have kept mine. I had the exact same lip, but i didnt get it molded in. But while i was down at the beach, sum1 hit it and i had to replace it. :(

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
so that whole bumper is all 1 piece sweet. any links to where one could buy this bumper if interested in buying one ;)?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Unfortnately, they don't make it anymore.

·
Registered
382 Posts
you can still buy just the lip though right?

·
Registered
544 Posts
That bumper looks so nice. i wish they still made them. :drool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.