·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
i want one!!
but i dun have online transactions :(..what should i do...
[/b]
Setup a paypal account, it's free. Or give your money to a trust worthy local member so that you can get them shipped to one address, in which it'd lower the cost in return.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Is that lip for the non-GFX package?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
It's for the sports bumper only...

I'm kinda debating it I want the BR Lip or the Extreme Bumper

I'm thinking the BR would come to almost the same amount but the Extreme is the full bumper. The only think I'm concerned is that Accolade has had customer service problems and I don't want to deal with problems if they do occur.

What do you guys think BR or Extreme.... Else I'd be totally down with going in with you Spidy

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
My friends bodyshop has that Accolade front right now. If anyone's interested, let me know. I didn't advertise it for him cause I didn't know what it was called. Basically, a customer returned his Mazda6 at the end of the lease so he gave that bodykit to my friend to sell for him. It's white btw.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
How much is he selling it for... I will buy it if it's the right price ;)

Pm Sent!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Ok I'm in for the BR Lip who else would be interested so we save some shipping costs :)

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
That's the AutoExe Type 2 front bumper.

IIRC, the front was pretty bulky and looked awfully misplaced without the sides and the rear.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It never rains but it pours... now there is another option, one from Corksport. Its in Vancouver Washington so at least we could drive down and pick it up.

Still can't decide, but very tempting....

Black Racing - Tornoto - $300 CND shipped (no other taxes)
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=872978

Valiant - Corksport - Vancouver WA - $150USD ~ $175CND + 13%=~$200 (if they get 10, not sure if it includes shipping)
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=874064

Kinda hard to decide which one would work, but tempting too.

I know you want want hilmar!!!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
you guys should get the BR Lip... it'll save me some money .. although I've already paid for it.. lol

come on guys.. BR FTW!!!!!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
oh there's pictures up... yeah it's not half bad... but I like the BR way better ... Eric i know you wannnnt it!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Tony don't temp me during the christmas season!! :D
I seem to lose all rationality with spending! :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts