Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Reading Topic: Black Racing ~Atenza~

Awesome website, we've been trying to track down this Black Racing for sometime.

Good pricing too..

Front half spoiler - 55,000 YEN = 474.46 USD
Front grille - 32,000 YEN = 276.04 USD

I like this kit alot and if that pricing is correct, it looks to be much cheaper than the components of the A-Spec kit or even Sport Appearance package.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

I like that front end! Probably will work with the rest of the sports package look. I would definitely be interested in at least the grille at that price.

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

My thinking is that the sports grill seen there would not fit the stock front end. You would have to get the bumper to go along with it. I just dont see how it would fit together at all.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

I think it looks... boring... No real nice little details like edges and cool shaped airvents... just.. basic...

·
Registered
839 Posts

Looks very nice.. :love

could it be an add-on to the sports bumper or the stock bumper??
or is that a whole new bumper??
I like the grill too...looks better than the sports grill..

·
Registered
303 Posts

from the picture shown, it seems like it can be only added on to the sports bumper, not the stock bumper. and that kit is not the whole bumper, just the add-on air dam.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Black Racing ~Atenza~'

for just the front sport bumper it cost £499 in the UK, which is a lot, so if I want to add the black racing kit, it would cost more than the A-spec ones!:(

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

Originally posted by Absolut

My thinking is that the sports grill seen there would not fit the stock front end.  You would have to get the bumper to go along with it.  I just dont see how it would fit together at all.[/b]
It appears that the "half spoiler" is an add on. The grille should just swap out with the current one just like the sports grille does.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

I like it but that is close to the ground in the front. Too much road kill on roads around here for that. But I might be able to pick up some extra money in the winter, plowing snow. :D

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

I really like the yellow and black paint, remindes me of my 70's Opel Mantas

·
Registered
140 Posts

Originally posted by ugk

the aspec front bumper runs for $900 USD[/b]
What I meant was if I had to get the sport bumper to fit the black racing kit, the total cost for is will be £499+black racing kit, which is a lot more than Aspec bumper:sarc

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

LB Jay: that's becuz they lower the car alot..notice the gap between the rims and fenders and you can see there's almost no gap there. maybe about 4cm from the fenders..
typical japanese style modifier :D

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

Originally posted by KUNING-6

LB Jay: that's becuz they lower the car alot..notice the gap between the rims and fenders and you can see there's almost no gap there. maybe about 4cm from the fenders..
typical japanese style modifier :D[/b]
I know but I'm just looking at how much it would hang down from the Sport bumper even without lowering the car. A fat raccoon or possum appearing out from under a truck ahead would raise havoc. :D

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

Originally posted by KUNING-6

how come i can't upload pictures here? :(
damn moderator
lol... j/k2[/b]
No room on the server, you have to link to an image using the IMG tag.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts