Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In t minus one hour I will be off to pick up my speed 6 and I can't wait for the drive home. Now that I have demodded my GP and sold the parts, it is time to start on the MS.

·
Registered
875 Posts
In t minus one hour I will be off to pick up my speed 6 and I can't wait for the drive home. Now that I have demodded my GP and sold the parts, it is time to start on the MS.
[/b]
Congrats and Drive Safe!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Congrats vert. There's simply nothing that can beat the feeling of the first drive home. What's at the top of the list for your 1st mod?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Congrats! :drive:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats vert. There's simply nothing that can beat the feeling of the first drive home. What's at the top of the list for your 1st mod?
[/b]
As far as the engine, intake.
I want to get the windows tinted and try the do it yourself clear bra. I saw some on ebay fairly cheap, but I know you get what youy pay for. Has anyone tried the kit off of ebay?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Congrats on your ride. Hope your having fun with it

·
Registered
795 Posts
congrats on the purchase and you picked the best color ever for the MS6!!! :D just be prepared to wash it atleast twice a week to keep it clean, lol...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
congrats and welcome to the Black mica club. Excellent choice. Have fun better get back on this forum with a huge grin and pics tomorrow
[/b]
I wish I could detail it and take pics, but the BIG storm is now on top of me here in Indiana and it has been raining ever since I picked it up from the dealer :(

·
Registered
402 Posts
I wish I could detail it and take pics, but the BIG storm is now on top of me here in Indiana and it has been raining ever since I picked it up from the dealer :(
[/b]
ah dont worry bro there will be plenty of opportunities. Just make sure to take a pic of your cluster so that you get the first low mileage shot of your odometer. Because before you know it there will be 500 miles on your ride. This car is a thrill to drive. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Welcome!

On my drive home i actually passed another Speed6 and the dork never even looked. I was right beside him (a couple of times) ready to share the love and the dude was in la la land doing like 50. :irate: With ownership comes responsibility. If you own something with the word "SPEED" in it you better effing drive the mofo. :D

Just my two cents.

Again. Welcome. Drive it like you stole it and when you want/need more power this the place to come for advice. :love:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nice purchase, feel free to get the sharkfin antenna from RPM so they can add another to the batch and paint the damn things already. 4-6, in some cases 8 weeks? Ridiculous.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts