Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Would someone kindly post here pictures of black Mazda6 (preferrebly sedan model with 17" alloys)?
Mine is going to be like that but i yet haven`t seen any pictures of such a car.
I still have to wait 1,5 more months before I`ll get my car and I just can not wait anymore...

Regards

Tomi

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Black Mazda6 pictures'

There are pics of black Mazda6'es in some of the recent threads in the pics department. If I find any of them, I'll post the link here. Meanwhile, you can search yourself in that part of our community.

Speaking of which: welcome to it. Enjoy your stay!:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thank`s Steve,

I have searced all the archives in this forum and found a picture of black hatchback and a link to Mazda Japan site, where you can select the color you like in to M6. However the picture of the example car is very tiny and I would like to see some bigger pictures.

Regards

Tomi

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

There are more pics of black Mazda6'es than the hatch you refer to. I just don't remember where...this forum is beginning to grow big!:sarc

·
Registered
15 Posts

@[email protected]: Hey, thats my picture! :p

And yes, actually it is a photoshop work...but soon (i hope *g*) the car on the pic will be mine. I love that black color. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thank`s guys,

She looks aggressive - I think that I made a good decision when selecting the black color - all the M6`s in Finland that I`ve seen seem to be "Silver Contrail".
This way I will be able to recognize mine in the parking areas :)

Tomi

·
Registered
71 Posts

Yeah! Looks good!
Mine (also black sedan with 2.3) is extremely dirty - autumn, rain, sometimes
snow, roads covered with sand and stuff. No big sence for car wash.
:(
Besides changed to winter tires and different alloys 205/55 R16.

But still my Mazda is one the most good looking cars in the city!!!
:D

·
Registered
837 Posts

Black is an awesome colour on just about any vehicle that is offered.

Downside is that you have to clean the car every hour to have it remain awesome.

Just about anything and everything will be very noticeable if it sticks to the paint.

I had a black car before and I swear I never get one again. Damn to much work to keep it beautiful.

·
Registered
86 Posts

Originally posted by hieppo

Black is an awesome colour on just about any vehicle that is offered.

Downside is that you have to clean the car every hour to have it remain awesome.

Just about anything and everything will be very noticeable if it sticks to the paint.

I had a black car before and I swear I never get one again.  Damn to much work to keep it beautiful.[/b]

I agree dust and dirt have the ability to look balck on white surfaces and white on black surfaces......also, the light scratches and swirls seems to be more pronounce on dark coloured cars. That's also the reason why I have to polish my dark blue M6 every 3 months.:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Replying to Topic 'B

ew black is too depressing

green looks like a military jeep

blue looks ricey (civic SIs)

red sweet chickish color

silver to plain and everyone has silver

white pain to keep clean

yellow looks to freakish

i'm probably goin with the blue

·
Registered
86 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

Good choice, it's a beautiful color. Just remember to handwash it!!![/b]

Yup.....and make sure you don't have any dirt trap on the sponge or cloth while washing and drying the car. That's how I ruined my paint job.:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts