Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i purchase them. Ive heard them mentioned on here before but i dont remember what section and the search didnt work. So if anyone knows where let me know.

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
from mazda directly...which is kinda pricey.

or you can just do it yourself for less. plus it is a great sense of satisfaction if you just do it yourself. once you get over the butterflies of messing up your car it's all gravy after that.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much is pricey? Like 200ish or 400ish?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
IIRC, the taillights are going to run you around $400. much too expensive for my blood. you can go aftermarket for much cheaper. they are usually around the $200 range.[/b]
I thought the tailights were in the $212 range(for all of them), and the headlights were $400-ish each unless I misunderstood your post.

·
Administrator
8,395 Posts
Black taillights like those on the '06 are available through dealers. MSRP is around $210. I bought from Showcase when Sabrina was there...
[/b]
Quoted for agreement. Bought mine from there myself, and despite Sabrina being gone, they still are offering the best price.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Lance was probably thinking of the Euro Black Tails. Those ran $420 I think it was for the last Group Buy.
[/b]
does anyone know of a link to state laws regarding the lack of side signal on the euro tails? I cant' seem to find anything regarding maryland and delaware laws with this...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
DigitalAssassin
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing