Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Revolution Performance Motorsports is having a special After Thanksgiving Sale this weekend!

We are offering 5% off any available items costing less than $600* and 10% off many popular brands! On some items, we are offering up to $16.00 off in addition to these savings!

For complete details, please visit this page on our website:
http://www.therpmstore.com/newsletter.php

Coupon codes are good from Friday, November 24 to Sunday, November 28, 2006.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a couple other deals to throw your way. One of my distributors is trying to clear out some stuff, so here goes...

Injen Cold Air Intake for Mazda 6 s (3.0L) in BLACK (not polished) for $219.95 ($20.00 off)

TEIN H-Tech Springs for Mazda 6 i (2.3L) for $154.95 ($20.00 off)

Only one of each is available. Prices include shipping, but can not be used with the coupon codes. If your interested, shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also, feel free to discuss what you plan on getting this weekend. Maybe you'll help someone else make up their mind in the process!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I just ordered the iPod audiolink on monday, not knowing about a BF special :(. Can I get the same -$15 -10% deal on my order? That's like $8 more I paid.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
ordering a set of Apexconeb 6000k's today donny :D. i think you might have to start putting my address on like pre-printed labels lol. just hope my fiance doesn't kill me for this ;). the price i got after clicking proceed to checkout is killer so go me :D.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The coupon codes were originally scheduled to expire tonight, but we've decided to extend them through Tuesday.

Also, the Injen intake and the TEIN springs are still available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts