Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a badgeless grille but it needs a repaint from the silver, and I'm considering just doing it myself in black. Not sure how it'll look though. Anybody have pics of a combo black grille on a different color car?

Thanks.

Well I did a better search and found this:

Whattya guys think? It's not blowing my mind.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts

bad pic from my cell but kinda gives you an idea, I like it in black.

·
Registered
548 Posts
OP, I think it would look good, and on that red one it needs a small red MAZDASPEED sticker on the drivers side to really pop. There is a white one around here with it that looks amazing with a red accent stripe,Qwik6 I think is his name. If we ever meet you better keep an eye on your grill or it will walk away...:)

Reactions: Qwik6

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Red sticker is on the way :p

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
where did you get ti from, i actually have a Ti grey MS6 like the one in the pic, i was skeptical as to wether it would look good nor not... i like it, thanks for posting that

·
Registered
185 Posts
OP, I think it would look good, and on that red one it needs a small red MAZDASPEED sticker on the drivers side to really pop. There is a white one around here with it that looks amazing with a red accent stripe,Qwik6 I think is his name. If we ever meet you better keep an eye on your grill or it will walk away...:)
This is what you are talking about. It looks sharp as hell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts